Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't believe Im stuck at work today

Tell me about it!!! I came into work today at 9:00 am all the way from Upstate NY, just to be able to leave at 1:00pm because the stock exchange closes early!!!!

4 hours??!!??!! I'm just realizing now that I should have called in.... frown.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

you'd be lucky to be able to call in. out of 12 people in the office on a regular day, there are 5 today, so i had no choice but to be in. people need their money moved around, even if it's just to lose it in some other fund or stock. damn, and i could be skiing.

OH JOY, TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER, THE HEAT JUST GOT SHUT OFF UNTIL 1 PM!!!!! ugggh.[img}http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm10.gif

------------------

Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. -- Gov. William J. Le Petomane (Blazing Saddles)

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 11-24-2000).]

tell me about it. we're half staff here and all ive done so far is surf the net. im gonna be stuck here till 6 and im still recovering from oakie last night. oh well, at least i have time to do some research on my xmas shopping....anyone know of any good places to get TV's for cheap????

cwm12.gif

Hey Shannah, what's up?

I feel for y'all, you know how it is... I'm at work too. Counting on a short day here. Last night I went to a bar; didn't get trashed but came pretty close.

The real drag today is that none of my instant messenger buddies are online! It's like... now what do I do? cwm31.gif

WTF are you doing at work today??

I am sleeping the day away... might even go to Macy's and look at all the people grabbing away on things for the after Thanksgiving Sale and have a laugh. Ok now that just sounded stupid.. LOL I should teach myself not to post when you wake up after a night of OAKIE!!

How are you Ali???

Hey Rachel!

How was your Thanksgiving?

I know, it sucks to be at work today but theres hardly anyone here so Im chillin smile.gif How was Oakie? I actually avoided all the hoopla of TGE and relaxed this year. Are you going out tonight...I think its Vinyl for me. After all, its gonna be a night of ass and tit grabbing, right? *wink* cool.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey Rachel!

How was your Thanksgiving?

I know, it sucks to be at work today but theres hardly anyone here so Im chillin smile.gif How was Oakie? I actually avoided all the hoopla of TGE and relaxed this year. Are you going out tonight...I think its Vinyl for me. After all, its gonna be a night of ass and tit grabbing, right? *wink* cool.gif

Ali

LMAO! Ass grabbing! you read that post! smile.gif

I never had a dinner thingy on Thanksgiving... so no story from me!!

All I know thats I'm "recovering" now and typing and my hands are FREEZING!! I think I'm going to lie down now.. I can't sleep when the sunlight is pouring thru the windows!! It's telling me TIME TO WAKE UP AND PLAY!!

Hmm I wish I can go to Twilo or Vinyl, but not this time.. Partying last night was sooo fun. Never did this on a Thursday night!

Hope you have fun and enjoy the rest of this Holiday weekend!

xoxoxoxo