Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duvet

As for the decor, its a take on BED in miami.

I was on the treadmill @ the gym, they had on VH1 and I thought it was something on BED but it was really DUVET. This is really pointless but my first CP thread 4 years ago was asking if there were any clubs in NYC that resembled BED...wow, it took them this long...place looks nice but I'm it will be filled with the typical snotty 'I'm buyin a bottle at a lounge cause I am too cool for clubs" type crowd. Have fun!!

1167.jpg

I went with four other friends New Years Eve. The place is nice. People were dancing, though I don't remember what the music was like. Everyone was drinking a lot of champagne.

Downside- there seemed to be a lot of older men (30s 40s 50s even)

but I was with guy friends who were in their mid 20s

Its a pretty tough place to get into. I saw a lot of people getting turned down. I suggest you buy tickets in advance or know someone inside before you try getting in on your own.

Place was amazing. Service was great. We had a two tables in the back by the DJ. We barely even touched any of the bottles we ordered. The servers kept bringing us drinks and Champagne all night. By the end of the night there must have 20 people at our table. I defiantly recommend everyone check this place out.

I was on the treadmill @ the gym, they had on VH1 and I thought it was something on BED but it was really DUVET. This is really pointless but my first CP thread 4 years ago was asking if there were any clubs in NYC that resembled BED...wow, it took them this long...place looks nice but I'm it will be filled with the typical snotty 'I'm buyin a bottle at a lounge cause I am too cool for clubs" type crowd. Have fun!!

1167.jpg

haha, that is the perfect way to sum up the "lounge crowd." I am so tired of getting hated on by people who go to lounges, just b/c I would rather go to a club and dance my ass off than get hit on by old men at some snotty-ass lounge

haha, that is the perfect way to sum up the "lounge crowd." I am so tired of getting hated on by people who go to lounges, just b/c I would rather go to a club and dance my ass off than get hit on by old men at some snotty-ass lounge

EXACTLY, no offense to Francois, I'm actually older than you (29) but I cant stand it when I go to these lounges and these older guys he had mentioned in the 40s, 50s stand around ith their gin & tonic tryin o pick up any young lady who will listen to how much $$$ they make.

It's all good though, we all need a place to hang, they need their place too.

But those beds sure look nice!!!!

40's and 50's!!!!!!!!!! i 'm barely 27, i didn t see many old people there anyways. Considering it was the opening night I would think that a large portion of the people there had an aquintence or a business relationship with someone at the club.

There were a ton of good looking girls there.

I went with four other friends New Years Eve. The place is nice. People were dancing, though I don't remember what the music was like. Everyone was drinking a lot of champagne.

Downside- there seemed to be a lot of older men (30s 40s 50s even)

but I was with guy friends who were in their mid 20s

Its a pretty tough place to get into. I saw a lot of people getting turned down. I suggest you buy tickets in advance or know someone inside before you try getting in on your own.

Sorry Francois, it seems as if I misquoted you