Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Question.. Honest AnswerPlease..

I like the place alot. The layout is great, lots of space to move around, lots of little nooks and places to lounge & get away from the main club room and music if you want. The restaurant/martini lounge is top notch, and NYE you have Masi and Mello spinning, If I was going out, It would be my pick locally.

Thinking of going friday for nye, I read all the bad posts and the good post from the grand opening. So do you think its worth checking out? Your opinions are always appricated... :bounce:

No way man you're nuts if you do!Its NYE what happens if the first alarms go off again, your New Year is screwed I wouldn’t chance that!! LMFAO

Thinking of going friday for nye, I read all the bad posts and the good post from the grand opening. So do you think its worth checking out? Your opinions are always appricated... :bounce:

come check it out tonite, and you decide if you want to come for new years eve...

come check it out tonite, and you decide if you want to come for new years eve...

I'll be at the nets game, but that is always an option.. What's going on there tonite anyway?

classic 70, 80, 90 and ladies r free until midnite.. i don't know what's going on in the martini lounge..

I'll be at the nets game, but that is always an option.. What's going on there tonite anyway?

classic 70, 80, 90 and ladies r free until midnite.. i don't know what's going on in the martini lounge..

larrry, I know the way you like to get down. I'm friends with Z, teddy, his bros and just about everyone else you know. You will NOT like studio 9. It is cheese at its finest(actually makes me wonder why such good talent like Masi and Melo play there?). Anyways, place is clueless about the scene and really doesnt have much going for it. Local yes, but wouldn't you rather go someewhere you know will be a good time and not have any problems on this big night? (like someone said fire alarms, early closure, misc. problems)

larrry, I know the way you like to get down. I'm friends with Z, teddy, his bros and just about everyone else you know. You will NOT like studio 9. It is cheese at its finest(actually makes me wonder why such good talent like Masi and Melo play there?). Anyways, place is clueless about the scene and really doesnt have much going for it. Local yes, but wouldn't you rather go someewhere you know will be a good time and not have any problems on this big night? (like someone said fire alarms, early closure, misc. problems)

Fire alarm situation is taken care of, early closing?, It is the only place in jersey where you can go have a great dinner, (which if you have dinner there is no cover for the club), party in a huge brand new beautiful room, and stumble to the hotel next door, which have shuttles running to and from the club all night, just wondering how you could make all these judgements and the place is open for one week, Rome wasnt built in 1 day!!!! :)

yo fag, u better not be ditchin dave and billy on this night. and the whole crew that goes and supports them. thanks for callin me on my bday to Ass.

larrry, I know the way you like to get down. I'm friends with Z, teddy, his bros and just about everyone else you know. You will NOT like <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=studio%209" onmouseover="window.status='studio 9'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">studio 9</a>. It is cheese at its finest(actually makes me wonder why such good talent like Masi and Melo play there?). Anyways, place is clueless about the scene and really doesnt have much going for it. Local yes, but wouldn't you rather go someewhere you know will be a good time and not have any problems on this big night? (like someone said fire alarms, early closure, misc. problems)

Thanks bmw4jay, how have u been. Yeah someone was telling me about the alarm and the lights being not set up and stuff like that, seems real beat. Damn can't decide my boy is on main floor at 1 or 2, damn this is a hard one. But NYE only comes around once a year, and if something goes wrong like u mentioned myself and shit load of other people will be so pissed.. But my boy is spinning and I have to support him so I guess I will be at studio 9. Here is my question if the club wasn't ready for opening then why open it? Not bashing that decision by any means, in my head that just didn't make sense. But I'm not a business owner so what do I know. Lord help me, thank god Deko is open until teh last person leaves so I can shoot over ther if its beat. You guys were great thanks... Happy birthday Jack-off

tomorrow night will be the first time there for me & i am going with Larry & people to support dave as well...I just hope it isn't as bad as some of you are saying it is becuase it is NYE...but then again, it also is about the people you surround yourself with & when i am out with those guys, we have a great time no matter what....hope everyone has a happy & safe new year

Fire alarm situation is taken care of, early closing?, It is the only place in jersey where you can go have a great dinner, (which if you have dinner there is no cover for the club), party in a huge brand new beautiful room, and stumble to the hotel next door, which have shuttles running to and from the club all night, just wondering how you could make all these judgements and the place is open for one week, Rome wasnt built in 1 day!!!! :)

studio 9 was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..tonite. thanx to everyone who came out.. :bounce::bounce::bounce: tommy d and his crew, great job :makeout::love:

OMG, i had the best new year's ever there last nite...it was soo good to see everyone...my only complaint would be the sound system, but the place looked gorgeous...we got there around 10 & left at 4:00 i think...Jack it's good to see that you are ok cuz i never said bye to you & you were still tehre when we were leaving....I would def check out sutdio 9 if you haven't yet....

OMG, i had the best new year's ever there last nite...it was soo good to see everyone...my only complaint would be the sound system, but the place looked gorgeous...we got there around 10 & left at 4:00 i think...Jack it's good to see that you are ok cuz i never said bye to you & you were still tehre when we were leaving....I would def check out sutdio 9 if you haven't yet....

hey hun, it was good seein ya last night. i had a blast. loved the space and we rocked it last night all over the club. dave definitly spun some hot shit too even after you left. me and phil thought we were at factory for a minute with some of the shit he was doin up there. he let billy spin with him a bit too cause the place was clearin out at like 4-5ish. but i had a great time. ill definitly be commin up on the weekends from school to go back there. well hun take care and ill see ya soon.

Z

hey hun, it was good seein ya last night. i had a blast. loved the space and we rocked it last night all over the club. dave definitly spun some hot shit too even after you left. me and phil thought we were at factory for a minute with some of the shit he was doin up there. he let billy spin with him a bit too cause the place was clearin out at like 4-5ish. but i had a great time. ill definitly be commin up on the weekends from school to go back there. well hun take care and ill see ya soon.

Z

aww jack, i love you...i was up in the booth when dave was spinin & larry was doin the lights, lol...you were soo wasted hun...i heard billy spin a lil bit....i think we left like 10 mins before dave...i was just happy to see you got home ok...

aww jack, i love you...i was up in the booth when dave was spinin & larry was doin the lights, lol...you were soo wasted hun...i heard billy spin a lil bit....i think we left like 10 mins before dave...i was just happy to see you got home ok...

i dont know what jack ur talkin bout but i wasnt as bad as your sayin hun. ask anyone. you were a lil messy that night as well babe. i got pissed off that billy didnt get to spin like he was told. and then the managers were tellin dave to play vocals, what kind of shit is that, lol. u goin to come to R-bar on tuesday. dave and billy all night long. talk to ya soon.

Z

oh my bad...i as a lil messy around midnite & then got better by the time we left cuz i stopped drinkin around 2 am or so....were u celebratin your b-day at Rbar???? i would go for alil bit & stuff cuz i got work the next day....i can talk to yao or larry & see what's up as well..yeah well, good for dave for spinin what he wanted cuz you know that's what the poeple wanted to hear

oh my bad...i as a lil messy around midnite & then got better by the time we left cuz i stopped drinkin around 2 am or so....were u celebratin your b-day at Rbar???? i would go for alil bit & stuff cuz i got work the next day....i can talk to yao or larry & see what's up as well..yeah well, good for dave for spinin what he wanted cuz you know that's what the poeple wanted to hear

lol its all good hun, you had me thinkin hard for a bit cause i didnt think i was that bad but then again sometimes i am, lol and yes my bday is at rbar tomorrow night. not going to be to crazy of a night, just want to go and enjoy the beats from dave and billy all night. not to many drinks cause i got shit to do on wednesday. i know larry is going but not sure bout yao. maybe ill see ya tomorrow night hun.

Z

lol its all good hun, you had me thinkin hard for a bit cause i didnt think i was that bad but then again sometimes i am, lol and yes my bday is at rbar tomorrow night. not going to be to crazy of a night, just want to go and enjoy the beats from dave and billy all night. not to many drinks cause i got shit to do on wednesday. i know larry is going but not sure bout yao. maybe ill see ya tomorrow night hun.

Z

hey hun..just spoke to larry...i think yao is goin to pick him up...what time were you guys headin there cuz i wanna get outta the house a lil early & stay til like 12:30 or so cuz i got work tomorrow....