Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's About The Tragedy - Not More Bush-bashing

igloo

exactly jt

and no igloo those 4 days showed how out of touch the cowboy we have in office is

Thank you for proving my point and exposing yourself ......your transparency was obvious enough, but to validate it with this post of yours shows who is clearly the one who is truly "out of touch".............

nice job

Thank you for proving my point and exposing yourself ......your transparency was obvious enough, but to validate it with this post of yours shows who is clearly the one who is truly "out of touch".............

nice job

no igooo nice job by you blindly defending the actions or lack thereof of our puppet err president

nothing has been proved except it took him 4 days to come out and speak on this tragedy ....nuff said

no igooo nice job by you blindly defending the actions or lack thereof of our puppet err president

nothing has been proved except it took him 4 days to come out and speak on this tragedy ....nuff said

Keep exposing yourself...........and proving my point, convincingly.

It sounds like you may be of those people who are in need of a little "election therapy". I hear Canada is offering some free sessions--go check it out. I understand they specialize in the "blame Bush" for everything mentality that seems to be plaguing you.

Good luck son.

The only mistake was saying the amount before knowing the extent of the damage.

I hate how we are excpected to give money and help. Its like having a rich uncle that you know will give you a 100 bucks on your birthday to the point that it does not mean anything or is not appreciated.

I am not saying we shouldn't I believe it is our moral responsibility to help but i wish people would atleast thanks us and be gratefull.

And keep on making my tshirts for 2 bucks a day.(its funny 'cause its true)

bxb, I consider myself to be reasonable and a man of objectivity. So, I'll concede in one area: Maybe 'waiting 4 days' to officially make an announcement wasn't the best idea. But, so what? Does it really deserve to be brought up again and again? Our government is helping. U.S. corporations and private establishments alike are contributing to the relief effort.

The bashing isn't going to help. I haven't a scintilla of doubt our president will do everything in his power to help the people in that region.

h being too far to the right or left

You cant think for yourself and have to tow the company line like igoooo

how the hell am i expossing yourself ...you have added nothing to the argument

and the only argument was that he did deserve some bashing for waiting 4 days especially after the initial offer of 15 mill

If you think waiting 4 days for the Prez of the us to come out and say something on this matter , and that thinking that it wouldnt have been good PR to set shit right ASAP with this catastrophe

then no iggy the sorrow is directed to your pathetic ass

h being too far to the right or left

You cant think for yourself and have to tow the company line like igoooo

how the hell am i expossing yourself ...you have added nothing to the argument

and the only argument was that he did deserve some bashing for waiting 4 days especially after the initial offer of 15 mill

If you think waiting 4 days for the Prez of the us to come out and say something on this matter , and that thinking that it wouldnt have been good PR to set shit right ASAP with this catastrophe

then no iggy the sorrow is directed to your pathetic ass

Ok...you win..the 4 days was such a big deal and President Bush should be impeached, and you should rant on and on and on and on about it because it was such a big issue.......

:rolleyes:

Now, please shut the fuck up already about the 4 days, and move on to your next Bush-blaming topic....I hear that no one blamed Bush yet for the marriage trouble of Jessica Simpson and Nick lachey, so grab on to it ( used this example because it would seem to meet your intellect level).....

Ok...you win..the 4 days was such a big deal and President Bush should be impeached, and you should rant on and on and on and on about it because it was such a big issue.......

:rolleyes:

Now, please shut the fuck already about the 4 days, and move on to your next Bush-blaming topic....

then dont be such a pussy when someone has the audacity to question the actions of the alleged commander in chief

whose asking for him to be impeached ?, Im just pointing out the obvious (albeit over and over to Bush nut sucking right wingers) wherein they feel that George did nothing wrong here.

Im not a left leaning bush hater by any means

Ill regulate on all that i feel is wrong with "us" or "them" and wont be biased by any party affiliation or cock sucking talk radio hosts

and i fully understand the scope of AId that has been pledged at this time by the administration...again the US will foot the majority of a bill for the rest of the world

ok so next bush bashing topic?? how those election preparations going over in Iraq. The Governor of Baghdad vote wont count now i guess

tradegy

what your spelling???

j/k i cant spell for shit either

yes it is a tragedy of epic proportions , and as nit picking as i have been with igloo , it is the imortant thing not to lose sight of , and im glad Dubya has realized it now as well

i would like to see him throw some of his own personal money over there but i am sure the people will be back to living in poverty in no time.(its funny cause its true)

well he donated 10 g's so i am happy. Even though sandra bulluck donated a million but then again she makes more then him lol.

Also i just want to beat anyone who says we are helping just to make our image look better. I mean we can not win. We help we look bad we don't help we look bad bunch of fuckbags.