Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quick Observation regarding Twilo tonight...

The city is ALWAYS dead Thanksgiving weekend. If you don't believe me walk down an avenue in Manhattan. The cabbies have been bitchen to me that there aren't any people to pick up and the streets are completely empty. If you think about it, most NYers are from out of town after all.

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

Now let my body do the moving

And let my hands do the soothing

Let me show you the world in my eyes - DM

Hola Jam,

Well, some of the posts I saw have put Gatecrasher for Saturday. Can be good, can be bad.

Indeed, NYC streets are empty, but consider that it's not really the clubbing crowd that fills them up otherwise. So that's not an indicator.

I might try getting up early and showing up by 5 or 6, but I don't feel like beign a sardine either. On one hand, it's S&D, and I need my weekly dancing fix. On the other, I really need to regrow some brain cells, cause I'll need them for my Miami trip next weekend - if there are any left after that one, I will be very impressed! cwm12.gif

Im planning on heading over there around 4 - 4:30 to Twilo (hopefully).

So what is the count for...more saying its gonna be dead or crowded. And yout hink Ill have a problem getting in at that time?

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

i think i might do the same as you, kittie. either way, i think i'm going - packed or not. i just hope i don't have to work tomorrow - ugh.

right now, i need this day to end so i can get some beauty sleep - i am looking fugly.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I'm thinkin' (or hopin') that a lot of the Sound Factory heads will spill over to EXIT.. In reality, I think Twilo will be especially crowded tonight.. .Maybe the cold will hold some heads back..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

its not gonna be any more or less crowded than it usually is. just as people are here for thanksgiving, many are somewhere else for thanksgiving. and plus, you cant really apply any of these factors when the masters are on the decks. the real cats are gonna crawl out of the woodworks for the monthly blessing...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

its not gonna be any more or less crowded than it usually is. just as people are here for thanksgiving, many are somewhere else for thanksgiving. and plus, you cant really apply any of these factors when the masters are on the decks. the real cats are gonna crawl out of the woodworks for the monthly blessing...

AWWW MAN!!! UR GOING...SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol....

cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Is it me (Alex included) that Twilo will be x-tra specially crowded tonight...here are the factors:

-no more 18+ SF Friday

-Gatecrahser tonight so afterhours head will be hitting up Twilo

-Maaaad ppl home for Thanksgiving break

-Maaaad ppl are checkin out Twilo for the first time...

I hope I can get in!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas