Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black is bad ??

lollie60

wow u hit the nail on the head!

ur generalizing...

asia is a large continent, and a lot of us from there have an ass thank u.

so post a pic and prove me wrong :aright:

I do find that American born asian chicks are starting to fill out quite nicely indeed, but my allegiance still lies with the halfers :love2: Best of both worlds!

nice try havokk!!!!!!!!! u'r slick!!!

come to my gym and see it, and other girls as well! lol!!!!! u'll get so much firm ass u won't know what to do with it. lol!!!!!

asia isn't just china, viet nam, korea, and japan. asia stretches from israel across the middle east across the caucauses to the former soviet republics up to siberia to china. not every asian girl is bony and assless.

so post a pic and prove me wrong :aright:

If they are that racist enough, it's probably cuz black guys are, shall we say "well endowed" and they're just jealous. in any case, who cares. life is too short to care about what other ppl think. go out and have fun. there are plenty of fish in the sea, avoid those clowns.

If you're black ..no offense to you but ..alot of white ,hispanic + asian guy won't date a girl that's been with a black men ..I don't know what that is about but it's true ...

nice try havokk!!!!!!!!! u'r slick!!!

come to my gym and see it, and other girls as well! lol!!!!! u'll get so much firm ass u won't know what to do with it. lol!!!!!

I like you attitude!

asia isn't just china, viet nam, korea, and japan. asia stretches from israel across the middle east across the caucauses to the former soviet republics up to siberia to china. not every asian girl is bony and assless.

So what kind of asian are you?

seriously, go to any bally's or nysc, u'll see girls like that post from a few weeks ago where the guys went crazy, trust me, it's NOT a rare occurance.

I like you attitude!

I'm just trying to illustrate that asians are varied. america tends to generalize them into the standard few countries, do you know how many countries are in asia?? alot! diff girls diff sizes diff measurements. some with an ass, some without.

so if lollie gets black guys... she must have an ass, of course I could be wrong.

So what kind of asian are you?

What people also have to realize is that most brothas,and latinos will holla at most anybody. We're more forward that "other" men, whatever that means. I'm a black cat, and I try to be selective, but I know my peeps and that's the truth. So it's not so much that you look a certain way, but seriously black and latin cats are more likely to holler in general, so if you're somewhere where they are at, you're more likely to get holler at? Comprende? :hat:

ive never met a black person nor chatted with on on the interweb but everything i learned about black ppl i learned from television... and if black ppl are anything like how theyre portrayed on tv then of course they chuckle look at cosby, redfox, and that dr. from the simpsons... right on the money... right on the money... icon21.gif