Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black is bad ??

lollie60

ive never met a black person nor chatted with on on the interweb but everything i learned about black ppl i learned from television... and if black ppl are anything like how theyre portrayed on tv then of course they chuckle look at cosby, redfox, and that dr. from the simpsons... right on the money... right on the money... icon21.gif

Wat choo Talking about Willis!?!

i thought it was after you fuck the black guy, you wont want anything else, not once you fuck the black guy nothing else will want you....

well you ARE the resident expert in these matters. Maybe you could give lollie some sisterly advise...

What people also have to realize is that most brothas,and latinos will holla at most anybody. We're more forward that "other" men, whatever that means. I'm a black cat, and I try to be selective, but I know my peeps and that's the truth. So it's not so much that you look a certain way, but seriously black and latin cats are more likely to holler in general, so if you're somewhere where they are at, you're more likely to get holler at? Comprende? :hat:

what he said

blacks are a lot more forward and approach a lot more. of course they can´t compete with an über-human german like me ;)

->personally<-, no, i probably wouldn´t touch a girl that´s been with a black guy. (now this is gonna sound racist). but that´s because IMO it shows a poor/out of place choice of partners. most blacks here in germany came over the boarder from france (which has colonies in afrika), so usually the stereotype about lack of education and money of blacks is true over here. the blacks over here holla at everything, especially on the streets... in clubs however, i have maybe in my whole life, seen like two dozen blacks... max. they don´t get in there/don´t have money to go there.

they go round different cirlces than i am, and since of course i think my kind of circles are the better ones since i wouldn´t be in them otherwise, a woman of my circle having sex or making out with someone of another circle is (to me) a poor choice of partners. add that to the fact that black people holla at almost everything, her getting it on with him just shows that she has no standards since he couldn´t care less if he made out with her or the next girl he´d holla at. she basically is willing to accept that she is totally exchangable to him. all of the above is not "high self esteem" behaviour.

hehe, it´s only 06/01/05 and i probably already made the most ignorant post of 2005 ;)

white boys feel they are inferior. they got smaller dicks. can't run as fast. can't jump as high. and have to shoot steroids just to have the physique of the black man who sits around all day watching BET. the black man is god.

malcolm x

ha ha ha ha ! omg ! flippy you gotta go post this in the NCC juice/health fitness forum !!! HA HA HA HA !!!

What people also have to realize is that most brothas,and latinos will holla at most anybody. We're more forward that "other" men, whatever that means. I'm a black cat, and I try to be selective, but I know my peeps and that's the truth. So it's not so much that you look a certain way, but seriously black and latin cats are more likely to holler in general, so if you're somewhere where they are at, you're more likely to get holler at? Comprende? :hat:

They have no standards?