Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon stabbings last night

A majority of serial killers and child molesters are white males. Does that mean all white males should be banned from schools or being around children. Since most serial killers have been white, should we judge all white males as being off their rocker.

Give me a fuckin break. There are plenty of asian people that are hard working and fun to party with. As with any race you have assholes and when gangs are invloved fights ussualy break out. It doesn't matter if it's a gang made up of african americans, italians, russians, asians, etc....fights break out. Thats why clubs should not allow large groups of guys into a place and have a stricter door. Race is not a factor.

Here you go skippy:

"Surely, crimes aren't okay by anyone but talk to any serial killer profiler and they will tell you that most serial killers are White male, heterosexual, 20-30 year olds. Now doesn't that make me scared? It should but I know better. "

Here's some American serial killers:

BERKOWITZ David

MANSON Charles

RAMIREZ Richard

BUNDY Theodore

FISH Albert

GACY John Wayne

KEMPER Edmund

BRADY Ian

KURTEN Peter

LUCAS Henry Lee

CHRISTIE John

GEIN Ed

DAHMER Jeffrey

DESALVO Albert Henry

CHIKATILO Andrei

NILSEN Dennis

http://www.gateway2china.com/community/messages/14269.shtml

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_insight/articles_g.htm

http://dn.redwoods.edu/coursenotes/letko/writing_examples/serial_killer.htm

Thanks dgmodel for putting up those stats.

My point is not that all white males are serial killers but that to judge a whole race by the actions of a few is stupid, racist, and baseless.

:bounce:

exactly thats why i backed you up... its like saying all black males are pro ball players or all asians know karate, or all white ppl live in a trailer... wtf...

we live in nyc, to think that no one will ever get stabbed in a club is crazy

to say that asian people are violent, and cause all the trouble is stupid

they go out, some get fucked up, a lot of them dance, and i really doubt that they go out with the idea of killing someone

as to your crobar/spirit reference, it's hard to compare them with nye at ikon or thursdays at avalon, because of the age groups they attract

i don't know if you went to ikon on sat, but the place was packed, understaffed, and hot as hell, even i felt like i wanted to stab the people from godskitchen for hiring what seemed like 10 people to work there

i was there... a nd actually the crowd wasnt as rude as the typical rolling their face off avalon crowd that just pushes people out of their way and does the violent shaking thing like in ovrdose's signature... i thought the crowd was pretty decent... im not saying all asians are violent... so dont generalize.. all im saying is that at predominantly white clubs shit like that does not happen... yeah white kids are assholes and violent and often fight.... but they dont use weapons... that's all... am i that fucked up and racist by stating that i feel safer in just say crobar/spirit compared to clubs ike copa/avalon/exit... i dont think i am... i dont think feeling safe is racism...

What do you mean by "white" clubs? I go to crobar/ spirit all the time and there are plenty of asians, hispanics, indians, blacks, etc.... there as well. Of course they attract a different class and kind of crowd at crobar/spirit than at Ikon/Avalon, but that's because those clubs cater to a different clientle and are classier than Ikon/Avalon. But I don't know how you can consider Crobar/Spirit "white" clubs.