Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon stabbings last night

maybe if all the asians will kill each other there will finally be some room in the clubs

lol nah i wouldnt say that.. cause thats a bit too much... i know some asians that are really cool.. its the ones who travel in packs and get all cracked out.. and notice how when they are in bunches how they are so rude

that was probably one of the most ignorant comments i have ever read on this board..

i don't know if you've noticed, but there has been a lot of fucked up comments posted about asian people on this board

i guess if every club only allow white people in, there would never be any fights or stabbings, right?

undefined :gang: yup that shiet with the stabbing made it so hard to leave that night at Ikon. what's up with the asians. it makes us look bad. cuz i'm asian myself. i bet this will make it hard for us to get into any other clubs from now on. this sucks!!!! :mad:

i don't know if you've noticed, but there has been a lot of fucked up comments posted about asian people on this board

i guess if every club only allow white people in, there would never be any fights or stabbings, right?

c'mon man... take a look at the facts... how many stabbings have happened at crobar and/or spirit (predominantly white clubs).. none... yeah there's fights at places like tempts, deko, spirit. crobar etc. etc. but you dont have to worry about getting your ass murdered...

c'mon man... take a look at the facts... how many stabbings have happened at crobar and/or spirit (predominantly white clubs).. none... yeah there's fights at places like tempts, deko, spirit. crobar etc. etc. but you dont have to worry about getting your ass murdered...

we live in nyc, to think that no one will ever get stabbed in a club is crazy

to say that asian people are violent, and cause all the trouble is stupid

they go out, some get fucked up, a lot of them dance, and i really doubt that they go out with the idea of killing someone

as to your crobar/spirit reference, it's hard to compare them with nye at ikon or thursdays at avalon, because of the age groups they attract

i don't know if you went to ikon on sat, but the place was packed, understaffed, and hot as hell, even i felt like i wanted to stab the people from godskitchen for hiring what seemed like 10 people to work there