Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mysticrain - you have to grant me access to your bum ASAP

anotherway83

yeah...and i do mean unrestricted access...i've heard from other CP bitches that you're experiencing severe pain performing even the basic excretory functions (farting, pooping) and its because your backdoor hole is barely 2 millimeters in diameter...someone needs to do something to expand it and i have the right tool (ahem) to get the job done in a pleasureable way (for the both of us :D)...with my you-know-what deep inside you back there, it will be expanded to at least an inch in diameter and things will flow out - and every now and then, even in! - smoothly and painlessly

so do get in touch with me via PM and we can arrange an anal sex session soon

thanks,

anotherway83

oh and btw, happy new year!

...with my you-know-what deep inside you back there, it will be expanded to at least an inch in diameter...

Wow. You're actually pretty forward for someone with such a skinny penis. Don't know what YOU'VE heard... but with MOST girls, size DOES matter. And girth is priority.

My condolences.

However... you may be deemed more appropriate for most rear entry situations. So, good luck with that.

yeah...and i do mean unrestricted access...i've heard from other CP bitches that you're experiencing severe pain performing even the basic excretory functions (farting, pooping) and its because your backdoor hole is barely 2 millimeters in diameter...someone needs to do something to expand it and i have the right tool (ahem) to get the job done in a pleasureable way (for the both of us :D)...with my you-know-what deep inside you back there, it will be expanded to at least an inch in diameter and things will flow out - and every now and then, even in! - smoothly and painlessly

so do get in touch with me via PM and we can arrange an anal sex session soon

thanks,

anotherway83

oh and btw, happy new year!

LOL crazy mofo!