Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Pure?

vegasguy25

I was there New Years Eve. The place is gorgeous!! Very Miami-esque with the white decor and posh VIP sections. The best part has to be the outdoor patio. Def gonna be a hot spot when the weather warms up. The staff was one of the most courteous ive ever experienced in a club.

Yeah, we're all very proud of the folks at Pure. They had to do some amazing last minute magic tricks to get that place open in time for New Years. I'm just so happy to be a part of the new Forum Shops club district. It's a one-two punch that is sure to keep everyone happy!

I would agree - this club looks likes it belongs in South Beach - absolutely gorgeous. W/out a doubt the nicest club in Vegas - extremely classy and excellent service from the VIP hosts. The terrace on the roof makes this place - watching the fireworks from the rooftop was amazing. They did an excellent job one this club - 3 different rooms of music catering to pretty much all types of people. I can't wait until it warms up to hear some good DJ's rip apart the patio

I'll be going to Pure on Friday, and am looking forward to it. I have a question though: which sound system did they install in there? I heard it was Turbosound. If true, I would say that's a mistake, especially when companies such as Funktion One or Phazon would have been more than happy to install an outstanding system. I hope they didn't cut corners on the sound system, especially considering the club cost something like $14 million to build. I hope I am not disappointed by the sound, when from what I can tell, the venue itself appears to be a huge hit.