Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sudio9 = terrible

went there new years eve place sucked all guys didnt show the ball drop place sucks left by 1

i dont know what studio you were at but the girl/guy ratio was pretty even. if anything there were more couples then singles. and yes they didnt show the ball drop which pissed me off too. they did the count down 2 min past 12. once they make some additions then the place will pick up.

Z

I wasn't there NYE but I just went there on Saturday 1/1 just to check out the place...it seems to be more of a loungy type place, particularly this nite, because it was after New Years and it was 21 for f and 23 for m...The place kinda reminds me of hunka Bunka with the big, open floor and stage. The place looks great...I love the orange hangin icicle-like lights...I really love the lounge area...it is a lil dark on the dance floor but I didn't mind it too much...the only thing I didn't like was that the music was changing in volume...hopefully when more people find out about this place, people will see it more as a nightclub rather than a lounge...maybe fridays they can create a nightclub atmosphere adn saturdays they should stick to a more lounge type setting...just a thought for anyone who works there :) I believe this place will def override abyss and maybe even deko... :)

~Liz

if ur talkin bout masi n mello ur out of ur fuckin mind...

hey i love masi n mello's music. they have alot of talent but they are being told what to play. my friend was a guest dj on new years eve and had the management tellin him to play vocals. of course my boy dave didnt cause he plays the music he is about. i wish masi n mello can play a bit harder and not the vocal cheese that the early people like to hear. i know the place will be makin changes soon so hopefully things will pick up. good luck guys.

Z