Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Help

tonysunshine

Well you need to give us more information, like what you look for in a club, the type of crowd and type of music you prefer.

As a general rule, the hot spots are Pure, Body English, Tangerine, OPM, Ice and Foundation Room.

Each spot has its own Niche.

Pure JUST opened and is HUGE. I'm sure it will be packed every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday for a long time.

Body English has been hot since day one and has a great looking crowd and an L.A. mash up sound. Always a party Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Tangerine is new AND just expanded. Big Wednesday and weekend party spot.

OPM (where I DJ) is really the only true hip-hop, reggae and RnB club in town. Always a slam packed party Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Ice has the lock on Saturdays for the electronic music scene.

Foundation room has a lock on Mondays.

Hope that helps :)

Give me a call before you come so I can put you on my guest list. 702-358-6489 and/or email me masterwebfanclub@aol.com

OPM's main room is essentially all hip-hop and r&b every night Thu-Sun. Since it gets so busy they now open the "orchid room" with the same music feed on Fridays and Saturdays.

On Thursdays and Sundays we now put an ALL reggae (dancehall) dj in the orchid room.

Hope that helps.

Also just so you know, the ONLY all hip-hop parties in Vegas are...

Ra Thursdays.

SRO (don't go there unless you want to get shot)

and OPM Thursdays through Sundays.

Ice just cancelled their hip-hop night and I'm not sure what's going on at Vibe in the Alladin but I hear it's not working out.

I don't believe there are any other clubs that stick to that format exclusively.