Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**11/24/00 S&D ROLL CALL!!!!!**~~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by babyface526:

Oh, and Myrlin, I have a funny story for you. I think it will make you laugh at me and appreciate my whacked out personality. But you have to come to Twilo on Friday to hear it smile.gif

Hmmm.....Evil one......I shall beat it out of you...;P

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

ok since so many cats are gonna show this friday, here's a suggestion i have. i'm assuming some of you will come early, like around opening? well those who do, lock the bleacher area down thats right across the power bar. also, grab all the space to the right of the powerbar, right under the bitches' booth. this way we'll have a base of operation throughout the night, and people wont have to make 45minute migrations to get to the powerbar to meet eachother. i need some volunteers for this operation, newbies need to pay their dues so...

and when i enter the club in the am hours all shall bow down and respect my authorata, ok? now get back to work u slackers!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I won't be going...missing S&D for the first time since June...I'm taking a brief hiatus from the clubbing world.

I'll be back in rare form for S&D for X-Mas...'tis the season to be merry. cwm12.gif

Oh no!!! Whose gonna be there early with me?! Bah!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

ok since so many cats are gonna show this friday, here's a suggestion i have. i'm assuming some of you will come early, like around opening? well those who do, lock the bleacher area down thats right across the power bar. also, grab all the space to the right of the powerbar, right under the bitches' booth. this way we'll have a base of operation throughout the night, and people wont have to make 45minute migrations to get to the powerbar to meet eachother. i need some volunteers for this operation, newbies need to pay their dues so...

and when i enter the club in the am hours all shall bow down and respect my authorata, ok? now get back to work u slackers!

Hmmm, Im gonna suggest the back left between dj and back bar, more space, better area, MUCH LESS walking through traffic....I will post officially soon wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Alright Iknow your all wondering.....Is Andy going?

so heres ya answer...Im gong to Cream first and at like 3 if I still have any $$$$ left i will make my appearance at S&D. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving '98. So yeah Ill probably make it, just with a late entrance.

-Andy

theonly question is who is showing up???BAD ANDY or GOOD ANDY????????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Alright Iknow your all wondering.....Is Andy going?

so heres ya answer...Im gong to Cream first and at like 3 if I still have any $$$$ left i will make my appearance at S&D. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving '98. So yeah Ill probably make it, just with a late entrance.

-Andy

theonly question is who is showing up???BAD ANDY or GOOD ANDY????????

im rooting for bad andy

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

if u think u can control yourself id be more than happy to

cwm2.gif but i know thats easier said than done

Hmm, Insuating that you are something I couldnt control myself for?

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Ah silly pretty....welcome to my den.

Yay, almost quitting time.... cwm26.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Okayyyyy . . . is somebody a lil' too high on themself?? cwm27.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

ok here's the deal. at around 10 am gather up all the newbie/virgins and bring them to me. i shall take them and sacrifice them to the twilo god himself, John Digweed!

speaking of which,i had a dream recently where i went on a canoe trip with diggs..except he was married and had two kids.. my canoe capsized and the whole family came to save me... that's the second dream now that i've had with him in it.... sheesh..

cwm6.gif

------------------

kissing.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

cwm3.gif I do believe I'll be there... can't let my best friend go out without me while I'm home on break! cwm28.gif

yeah baby! cant wait to see you!! god how ive missed you so!!!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg