Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**11/24/00 S&D ROLL CALL!!!!!**~~

um.....how's 2am sound for everyone??

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the crowd that is going to be there from the board, I think that it will be time once again to make the trip in.

With the opportunity to meet someone, how could I miss this.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

<---CRACKHEAD NUMERO UNO here is making his bi-weekly(it seems) trip to the city to go clubbing. I'm going to be there. Andy, MikeyM, Jdogg, sharonregina, and the list goes on and on...I'll see you guys there!!! I'm sooo excited. Twilo Jitters in full effect.

Fran dawgers!?!?!? What?? OMG this is a mortal sin. Best check yo self gurl.

I just have to say that if anyone remembers me from PVD night. I will NOT be in that state of mind again. I might not survive to be 23 if I am.

Soooo, wackily excited....BAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!

OMG!! I'm New SKool. The week gets better!

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 11-22-2000).]

Mikey is finally bringing in some outsiders......my two friends from home finally get to meet all of you crackheads(myself included)......he he.......I think we might take over the club with this kind of volume....I don't mind.

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

Your a crackhead for being up at this time. cwm32.gif See you Friday!! cwm20.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

Originally posted by flippin_e:

Your a crackhead for being up at this time. cwm32.gif See you Friday!! cwm20.gif

Yo....Aramis.....I'm a crackhead anyway but this just makes me a tired one......don't forget your goddamn photons sucka.....I want a show!

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

For you sucka, aight! I'll be up and ready this week. Gonna leave your head spinnin like a top. cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

This is my first time for SND, Not really sure where I am supposed to go. And if all of you already know eachother, are you welcoming newbies? I have not got a damn clue about where any of the bars or anything is in there!!!!I am deffinatley still coming though.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Definetly hittin up Twilo tomorrow.. Gonna try to bring some of my college friends to show them what it's all about... See you guys there..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by blueangel:

What time will everyone be there?? I was thinking of going in around 6:00 a.m.

I've never gone in that late into Twilo before. Is it hard to get in at 6 a.m. on S&D night and do they still charge $35 at 6 a.m.?

BlueAngel

I've gone at 6:00 A.M. a few times. There is generally no line whatsoever, but they still charge the full $35.

Ok, for those of you who haven't been into Twilo before it'll be very simple to spot us. We are going to be by the *"PowerBar"* at around 2 am then again at around 6am. Of course we welcome newbies. If not we wouldn't need to meet up since we'd already know each other. cwm20.gif I for one am not one that has been seen often. Maybe twice. But everyone is great, very outgoing and social, don't worry. As for the line. This is my first S&D night also, but if it's anything like the PVD night at around 2 am expect to wait 45 minutes to get in. Either real early or real late is my suggestion. I'm going to be there from open to close. Hope to meet some you there.

*Powerbar is very easy to spot as it has a big sign that say's, you guessed it, PowerBar. It's in the same room as the dance floor. We usually hang just past it as security is scooting people off the ramp and steps. Stay safe and have a great time.

------------------