Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On thur night if your free go to THE HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE

hellz yeah the video was fun to watch, cant wait for my copy lol. And next weds lets do it again, anyhow cant wiat for the conference gonna be there supporting and scremain and fuck it dancing abit as well untiland after the cotest. Im gonna take a disco nap now see you guys in abit, and eliseo if you lose yes it wil be my treat but you must pay.

lol i wonder why leo lol. And brandon dont forget that JACK IS THE ONE THAT CAN BRING NATIONS AND NATIONS OF ALL JACKERS TOGETHER UNDER ONE HOUSE. Which exactly is what will be happening at the conference on thurs.

LOL. Mad kids at the HDC just straight jack all night long.... I mean its all love but its sorta funny sometimes to watch.

Yo don't get me wrong, HDC is loaded with crazy talent every time. More amazing dancers under the roof there then anywhere else.

Yo. 30 dancers in the contest, which was a little to much...i have to say. Lots of cats just got up there for the hell of it sorta. props for have'n balls but ya know.

Some sickness going on though, fo sure. At the end they split the prize money 2 or 3 ways.

33 dancers entered that was crazy...i felt bad for some cause they were gettin dissed right when they got on...music being stopped tellin them to go over it again...i understand why though ..cause some of them had no rhythm.

when my turn got up ..i repped my style (no jackin,

no skate, no wackin... away from those traditional style)...i wasnt satisfied with what i did...i dont feel it as much when im put in an element like that...

but thanx to every1 there that showed love.

what i didnt like along with countless others ..is the favoritism of the judges choosing there students to be in the finals...when i know so many peeps that entered that shouldve been up there....

but that was there choice and thats there event.

but all in all...

props to every dancer that repped...respect.

eliseo .. proud o ya kid .. most important u went there .. u had the nerves .. u represented and u had fun .. that is the most important ..

winning or loosing is irrelative . and one day u loose and one day u will win ..

good shit kid ... and sorry for not being able to be there .. i had so much work man ..

peace

the MASK

wasnt the best time ive had their. An wurd up much respect for eliseo stepping up and doing his thing. I left right after they announce the peeps for the next round. A lil to much COMPETTIVE VIBE and not enough just have un vibe at these parties which is why i stop goin. Yes there are so many great dancers in that place indeed, but also there are a lot of trianed dancers and performers and it takes awayfrom the JUS DANCE vibe. Oh well.

yeah well i was there and there was some def politics going on from the moment the first dancer started dancing.. they got their music stopped sometimes that shit wouldda pissed me off if it was me cause it fucked with the poeples rythm making them nervous then...all politics.. too many trained dancers but it was good to see so many diffrent backgrounds and diffrent styles of jacking and all that shit.. peace