Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earring found at SPACE

flaca

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....why arent you returning the item to space?...i'm sure they have a lost and found for non-cpers.....unless ofcourse you really are thinking of keeping it.....

honestly...you have to be really naive to believe the fuckers at space are going to return a diamond earring to anyone...I say keep that shit...sell it and buy some weed with the money...I dunno! :)

I'm not calling you naive Phatman... ;)

OK but only if the Rum Rummers have floaters. :pint:

:worry:

If you don't stop messing on cp I'm going to break your computer with a hammer!!! :compsux:

Sooo??? Are you ready for the trip to the keys or what??? don't tell me you haven't been to the pawn shop yet...:banghead: you know what awaits you otherwise... :spank:

Sooo...did you go? :laugh2:

honestly...you have to be really naive to believe the fuckers at space are going to return a diamond earring to anyone...I say keep that shit...sell it and buy some weed with the money...I dunno! :)

I'm not calling you naive Phatman... ;)

I'm not naive, I'm just obsessively optimistic. :)

Seriously, I was thinking in terms of karmic consequences. If this girl really is worried about keeping it than pass the consequences of the action onto some other person(s) by giving it back to Space. If they keep it, they'll have to deal with it on some level. And justifying her actions by stating that they would do the same is very uncooth. As cliche as it is, two wrongs do not make a right.

On a side note, I would personally keep that shit and payoff my karmic consequences with a nice treat like a new Ipod or something. Lol. Who knows what I would do. I usually "do the right thing" but there are exceptions.

I'm not naive, I'm just obsessively optimistic. :)

Seriously, I was thinking in terms of karmic consequences. If this girl really is worried about keeping it than pass the consequences of the action onto some other person(s) by giving it back to Space. If they keep it, they'll have to deal with it on some level. And justifying her actions by stating that they would do the same is very uncooth. As cliche as it is, two wrongs do not make a right.

On a side note, I would personally keep that shit and payoff my karmic consequences with a nice treat like a new Ipod or something. Lol. Who knows what I would do. I usually "do the right thing" but there are exceptions.

Dude, this is MIami. Sketchy Captial of America!

:love:

If you don't stop messing on cp I'm going to break your computer with a hammer!!!

Sooo??? Are you ready for the trip to the keys or what??? don't tell me you haven't been to the pawn shop yet...:banghead: you know what awaits you otherwise...

Sooo...did you go?

Step away from the puter!!! :gang:

Yup I'm ready for the Keys, but I thought the club Pawn Shop was in downtown somewhere :what::updown:

No I haven't been to that club, dying to though I've heard nothing but good things about it. :hoparound