Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earring found at SPACE

flaca

I found an earring in the bottom bathroom at SPACE that looks very expensive to me.

It's a white gold or platinum hoop with diamonds.

If this is yours please describe it and I will be very happy to return it to you.

What shape is it?

How are the diamonds mounted?

I found it a few months back and forgot I had it, I ran into it again while organizing my stuff.

:)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't do it baby, it will haunt me for the rest of my life. I'm stupid like that.

However, if no one comes forward that's a different story! :bounce:

forget the guilt trip, let's take it to the pawn shop and we go to the keys with the money and get all fucked up...I'm not stupid like that, but I can get really stupid ;)

girl fuck that shit! you think anyone returned my bag and shoes to me the night someone stole them outta VIP when tiesto was spinning conference? Pawn the earring and me and funk will ride with you in the Spyder convertible we will rent for the trip to the KEYS! :D

A Ferrari 355 Spider only fits two. :D

yeah but i was thinking we could stuff FUNK in the TRUNK!

:D

Damn this plan is starting to sound better every minute. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

By 5 PM Lola? What if said person cannot log in till next week or something? :rolleyes: I'll give it about a month.

I bet you find all kinds of interesting things leftover on the floor at Space. Obviously you would find various drugs, money, wallets, and jewelry. I would love to hear some of other interesting items found on the dance floor and in the bathroom.

:puke:

I found an earring in the bottom bathroom at SPACE that looks very expensive to me.

It's a white gold or platinum hoop with diamonds.

If this is yours please describe it and I will be very happy to return it to you.

What shape is it?

How are the diamonds mounted?

I found it a few months back and forgot I had it, I ran into it again while organizing my stuff.

:)

it is mine !!! ill even describe it to you .. its white gold or platinum hoop with diamonds.

and its triangle or round or square .. i was too fucked up when i bought it so it might be hard for me to be exact. so please contact me and give me back my earing !! or live with the guilt :tongue:

I bet you find all kinds of interesting things leftover on the floor at Space. Obviously you would find various drugs, money, wallets, and jewelry. I would love to hear some of other interesting items found on the dance floor and in the bathroom.

:puke:

i found a bag with 22 pills.... :)

LMAO@kitty

I hear ya guys, I have to at least try though.

I'm telling you, this earring is probably worth a lot. You can just tell.

Who da heck steals shoes? That must of sucked for you.

well--since it was such a long night, i started the night in 4inch high heels and by patio time, i changed to sneakers for the hard core dancing. ( i dont dance in heels, fuck that) my heels were the only items in the bag that i hid at our table, but some TOOL idiot stole the bag, only to find a sz 9 pair of black heels inside........everytime i think about it i laugh my ass off picturing that dumb ass opening the bag expecting money or something and gettting a pair of shoes! HAHAHA He musta been [PISSED]!! :laugh: