Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ashlee is getting revenge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would suppose hes goingto furter her big screen career - i would if i were him - he was pretty good at The butter fly effec

He's going to further 'her' career? What, is he becoming a fucking agent? Is he going to represent someone big?

Also, he was pretty good 'at' The butter fly effec? Is 'the butter fly effec' some type of trade or activity that he's excelled in? Like, ' there's Derek Jeter, he's pretty good AT baseball?

oh, and 'butterfly' is one word, not two. I know you see 'butter' and you think of the tasty yellow stuff you put on your rilled cheese...but it's actually just part of the whole word: butterfly. See? butterfly. Here, now you try.

Edited because the fucking 'r' key on my computer sucks.

lmaaoooooooo

liq, first, I want to congratulate you for making THE LIST

Second, I hope English is your second language.

And third, I'd like the address of your high school, as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of literacy skills.

sory - i was using someone elses keyboard - mine is the ergonomic kind and im used to it

also i been up for almost 3 days with a family issue (some in elderly with diabeties SP)

He's going to further 'her' career? What, is he becoming a fucking agent? Is he going to represent someone big?

Also, he was pretty good 'at' The butter fly effec? Is 'the butter fly effec' some type of trade or activity that he's excelled in? Like, ' there's Derek Jeter, he's pretty good AT baseball?

oh, and 'butterfly' is one word, not two. I know you see 'butter' and you think of the tasty yellow stuff you put on your rilled cheese...but it's actually just part of the whole word: butterfly. See? butterfly. Here, now you try.

Edited because the fucking 'r' key on my computer sucks.

read above

and i dont know why i typed "her" instead if Him or his