Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beltran to the mets?

jtk4

The Yankees are expected to win every year. EXPECTED! Re-read that because it's very important. It is expected of us to win every fucking year. Why? Because that is what the motherfucking Yankees do. They win. All the fucking time. In 2000 I was fucking sick of WS rings. Sick! I couldn't take it anymore. Every fucking year: TICKER TAPE PARADE. Boring. Let someone else win. So we did.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha nice try I am sure you did not want them to win for the past 4 years.

You say the yanks make a shit load of money then why not sign beltran?

If money is the problem this year wait until next year. What were there revenues this year? Then subtract the money they had to dole out, not even including scouting and development. There might be and end to the money pit and if there is you guys are fucked.

You are excpected to win every year not because you are the yankees, its because your payroll if 90 million more then the next team. With the highest payroll comes those expectations.

rumor has it they arent making all the $ they say they are..... :woah:

nothing we would please more in life then to have georgie not win and somehow lose all his dads money and end up like the guys at the end of switching places living in a cardboard box.hahah

nothing we would please more in life then to have georgie not win and somehow lose all his dads money and end up like the guys at the end of switching places living in a cardboard box.hahah

steinbrenner turned his fathers company around from the brink of bankruptcy

and who the fuck cares the Yankee money is endless , if for some reason cash became a problenm , he could sell of little % of the Yanks that are worth more than entire franchises

no i said if for some reason money or lack of became a problem for George , as you are wishing upon him and outlining the $ payout figures for George

so if it ever did become a problem he could sell a little % of the team

or just give Doug Minkeitwuxcbdh a contract and get his hands on the redsox world series ball

thanks for editing your post JTK ..now my response makes no sense at all LOL

anyway he would sell little % like less than 3 % or something like that to investors that would not make them big enough owners to have much of a vote or say. and that little % like i said is probably worth more on the open market than half of the teams in the league

Yeah, 'Ol Georgie boy isn't exactly what I would call business savvy. I mean, just look at how he bought the Yankees for 10 million and now the team is only worth about 1 billion. What the hell is he doing? Doesn't he know how to make smart business decisions? He's driving that team straight into the ground!

Just because the Yankees aren't going after Beltran doesn't mean that they can't afford him. Maybe the Yanks just don't want him for that kind of money? Maybe they look at Guererro's contract and see a much better player making alot less money?

Or maybe they reached a limit to which they do not want to pass. That doesn't mean they can't afford him. Maybe they believe they can win with the team they currently have.

The Yankees don't play by the rules, they make them.

4 yankees making 174 million in 2006 and 2007. 100 million in luxery tax next year.

Codica3 please tell me the money doesn't matter and that the sox are in the same ballpark, please.

Money doesn't matter, baseball does. And I enjoy the game. If you wanna get caught up in money that's not even yours, be my guest.

Yeah, 'Ol Georgie boy isn't exactly what I would call business savvy. I mean, just look at how he bought the Yankees for 10 million and now the team is only worth about 1 billion. What the hell is he doing? Doesn't he know how to make smart business decisions? He's driving that team straight into the ground!

what team has lost value in that time?

Just because i bought my house 4 years ago and now its worth 3 times as much does not make me a genuis, just means i bought at the right time.

He also owned a basketball team that didn't make.

Anyway i am not saying he is a fool just that if he spends on payroll the same amount of his revenu then at somepoint that will catch up with you.

Sorry bxbomb i edited that shit because i misread your post, i tried to do it quck enough.

I am cpa in my spare time

I know all the inner workings of the yankees, its a hobby of mine.

Just because i bought my house 4 years ago and now its worth 3 times as much does not make me a genuis, just means i bought at the right time.

He also owned a basketball team that didn't make.

Anyway i am not saying he is a fool just that if he spends on payroll the same amount of his revenu then at somepoint that will catch up with you.

Sorry bxbomb i edited that shit because i misread your post, i tried to do it quck enough.

I am cpa in my spare time

I know all the inner workings of the yankees, its a hobby of mine.

What team has gained THAT much value over the same period of time? 10 million to 1 billion. But, you're right, every team has appreciated in value since then. But, no team can say that they are bigger than the Yankees. Why is that?

Oh, and now I understand why you know so much about the inner workings of the Yankees. But I can't stand talking the finances of sports teams.

Exactly, you bought at the right time. And how would someone know when 'the right time to buy' was? They'd have to be alittle more astute than the rest. Knowing when to buy at the right time is very important. It's not just luck.