Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know who has a shitload of talent?

kayluhb

Tampa Bay.

BJ Upton. This kidis fucking awesome. Saw him play alittle last year. wow he can hit for power and average and is fast as shit. onlyhis defense is questionable

Delmon Young. First overall pick last year, I think.

joey Gathright. One of the fastest players around. And he can hit.

Cal Crawford

Scott Kazmir.

This team is gonna be really fucking good in a couple of years.

IF the mets would've kept Kazmir I wouldve liked them alot in a couple of years. OF course, they can still be very good.

Wright. Reyes. Matsui. Awesome infield. They have this Venezuelan pitcher Petit who should be really good. Lastings Milledge, I really love. Seriously, whatever happened to Royce Ring? I thought he was supposed to be their closer of the future?

Tampa Bay.

BJ Upton. This kidis fucking awesome. Saw him play alittle last year. wow he can hit for power and average and is fast as shit. onlyhis defense is questionable

Cal Crawford

Scott Kazmir.

OH,and not to mention Rocco Baldelli, and Aubrey Huff.

IF the mets would've kept Kazmir I wouldve liked them alot in a couple of years. OF course, they can still be very good.

Wright. Reyes. Matsui. Awesome infield. They have this Venezuelan pitcher Petit who should be really good. Lastings Milledge, I really love. Seriously, whatever happened to Royce Ring? I thought he was supposed to be their closer of the future?

Matsui? Ummm...no. Knoblauch had a better arm

It's also amazing to me how, no matter what positive things there are to say about something/someone, you pick the ONE negative thing and completely fucking exploit it. Knoublach was a great hitter, who ran well and was a good guy to have in the clubhouse. Who fucking cares about his arm? He's at 2B!

btw, by 'you' I mean Mets fans.

This is the problem with you and most Met fans. You give up and become a traitor at even the first hint of adversity. Will you give him a chance, for Christ's sake?

Hint of adversity huh? He was a fraud from day one...I called it the day he was signed...he's a bum with a WEAK arm. Give me Womack any day!

An please don't talk about giving up on players...coughVASQUEZcough

Hint of adversity huh? He was a fraud from day one...I called it the day he was signed...he's a bum with a WEAK arm. Give me Womack any day!

An please don't talk about giving up on players...coughVASQUEZcough

Trading Vasquez for the best pitcher in the game isn't exactly 'giving up on him' It's an upgrade. A short term upgrade. Trading a player doesn't always have to imply that a team has given up on him. If they can get someone better, then, shit, why not?

Trading Vasquez for the best pitcher in the game isn't exactly 'giving up on him' It's an upgrade. A short term upgrade. Trading a player doesn't always have to imply that a team has given up on him. If they can get someone better, then, shit, why not?

Exactly...Getting rid of Matsui will be an upgrade....and the Mets reportedly tried like hell to do so, but nobody wanted him.

santana is the best pitcher in the game, shit randy didn't even win the cy young last year.(robbed)

nah I dont think so. Who is the one guy who imposes fear into batters? RJ. Santana doesnt have that yet. Well maybe hell have that this year if he gets off to a great start.

If Randy wouldve pitched for STL last year or someone like that he couldve won like 22 or 23 games. Shit, he won sixteen for Arizona!!!

But Randy Johnson's numbers were better.

Randy J Santana

wins 16 20

losses 14 6

ERA 2.60 2.61

SO 290 265

BB 44 54

CG 4 1

SHO 2 1

H 177 156

HR 18 24

R 88 70

ER 71 66

IP 245.7 228.0

Obviously Santana had a much better record, for a much better team.

Actually the more I look at the numbers, the more I think their numbers would be identitcal if they had pitched the same number of innings.

Tampa Bay.

Cal Crawford

Scott Kazmir.

in 2 years most of them wont even be there. i have no fucking clue what the owners of the d-rays actually want to do with that team.