Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish @ Crobar, Fri 1/14

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG NIGHT .. never heard Deep Dish before .. and they really delivered ..

the night started a bit slow .. but then kicked in around 1 or so .. with hard house .. oh shit .. they had me going like nuts ..

nice meeting you elevatedflow and your cousin (cant remember his name) ..

also .. shout out to my boi mscrew who kicked ass dancing as usual .. and my boi david .. who was too happy to hear deep dish ... hehe

it was a good surprise to see you nybeauthy, emjay and your friend (shoot cant remember your name either .. shoot me please :gang: ) and enjoyed dancing with all three girls in the same time .. woo hoo .. just like old times .. hehe

nice meeting lots of new people .. kurby (rhythmism), ling (that chinese hottie in the vip) .. lora and her crew .. (always pleasure to meet you girl even tho this brings some physical damage memories .. hehe) .. the two girls in the other ground vip area (wats up w dancing wearing my mask .. hehe) ... and many other guys who i dont recall their names .. who joined in circles and the love of music ..

of course always pleasure to see all of Crobar crew .. you guys are the best

peace

the MASK

Glad u had a good night!!

It was a great night, but i thought they played better last time they were here. I got a question for anybody who could help. I need to get a hold of a photo that was taken of me and my friends by some of those annoying pleople who advertise their websites. However I lost the card they game me. Do any of you know any name of the websites that I could try to look for the picture thattaken of us. Thanks a lot.

Maskkkkkkkkkkkk, I missed it. After our dinner, I took a nap, but did not wake up till few minutes ago. LOL.

Sorry for not stopping by, I really wanted to see you rip it as usual. It sound like you had fun sweetie. :makeout:

haha .. it is ok sweetie .. u looked tired anyways earlier .. so may be napping was not such a bad idea .. hehe .. and yes i had a lot of fun :bounce:

Last night was definately a great night; However, $40 cover was a bit too steep IMO. Yes, I know that tix were $30 in advance, but I made a last minute decision to go.

Anyways, the night was great from a musical perspective. First time I ever saw Deep Dish, and they definately delivered. First DJ definately played a better set; second one had some ups and downs. Energy from the crowd was intense, although it was a little too crowded until about 3am or so. I loved when they dropped "Nightmare." Crowd was going ballistic w/ that one.

BTW, Mask....I saw you by the stage early on in the night (around 1am maybe). I was going to introduce myself since we've never met, but it was too crowded up there. Didn't see you again for the rest of the night. Thought maybe you had left early.

Good time overall; legs feel like Jell-O today.

lucky13 . you are absolutely right . the night was great ... and no i did not leave early .. r u kidding me .. i stayed till 6.30 or so .. i left at that time coz my pain killer effect was gone .. hehe

next time come over and say hi man .. we cant keep mising each other like this .. LOL

watttttttttt ... u were there .. how is that possible ... i was like .. everywhere man .. how could i not see u .. hehe

hmm - odd - i thought i was everywhere as well... :)

hey thanks for the dancing tip at canal room...it works great...:D

It was a great night, but i thought they played better last time they were here. I got a question for anybody who could help. I need to get a hold of a photo that was taken of me and my friends by some of those annoying pleople who advertise their websites. However I lost the card they game me. Do any of you know any name of the websites that I could try to look for the picture thattaken of us. Thanks a lot.

try either .. j o o n b u g . com or even clubplanet.com .. not sure which one does crobar uses . but it could be either one of them .

go there .. specify the night and the club . then surf the pictures they have .. and hopefully u find yours ..

j o o n b u g requires that u register ..

also . when u find the picture on j o o n b u g .. u wont be able to save it using the general "save picture as" feature in microsoft IE .. the solution to this is any of the following:

1. use a software like snagit .. one of the best software for this purpose .. u can download snagit and try it for free (i believe for 30 days, then u can buy it for $39.95) at this website

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3001-2192_2-10355341.html

2. use this free software to capture and print anything on the screen

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3001-2384_2-10188787.html

3. if u dont wana be bothered by downloading software, etc. then buy the photo ..

one last thing .. u wont possibly find the picture now if it was taken yesterday .. it takes them couple of days just ot uploade it to their web site

hopefully that helps

peace

the MASK

thanks Soj .. did u go yourself??

Hehe, I wish I did! From the way you guys are talking about it, it sounds like it had a great vibe! I was thinking about going but my friends didn't want to go. Blah! Ah well, maybe next time. =)

i was so damn tired from Chus & Ceballos the night before..didnt plan on goin to this...but it was a goodnight...DeepDish was killin it...both was dropping dope tracks...i liked Ali's build ups & Sharam's track selection..he was dropping alot of oldschool tracks...the place was jam packed...at one point i couldnt handle the main floor so i danced it up in vip room where they were playin hiphop and reggae... i was tryin to get myself to leave cause i had work the next day and i just couldnt...and at the same time Sharam coincedentially dropped that old school track..:: i just cant get enough i just cant get enough:::...lol..crazy. :updown:

Hehe, I wish I did! From the way you guys are talking about it, it sounds like it had a great vibe! I was thinking about going but my friends didn't want to go. Blah! Ah well, maybe next time. =)

soj .. dont worry about it dude .. even tho deepdish was a great party .. there will always be great parties .. it was just not meant to be that u attend that one .. no biggie kid ..

peace

the MASK

i was so damn tired from Chus & Ceballos the night before..didnt plan on goin to this...but it was a goodnight...DeepDish was killin it...both was dropping dope tracks...i liked Ali's build ups & Sharam's track selection..he was dropping alot of oldschool tracks...the place was jam packed...at one point i couldnt handle the main floor so i danced it up in vip room where they were playin hiphop and reggae... i was tryin to get myself to leave cause i had work the next day and i just couldnt...and at the same time Sharam coincedentially dropped that old school track..:: i just cant get enough i just cant get enough:::...lol..crazy. :updown:

eliseo u crazy dancing kid .. i heard u "still" went to DT/spirit .. hehe .. crazy shit bro ..

anyways it was great seeing u kicking it .. and doing your thing ..

hmm - odd - i thought i was everywhere as well... :)

hey thanks for the dancing tip at canal room...it works great...:D

hmmm .. one of us was drunk ... and i dont drink .. so i wonder who was .. hehhehehe ...

as for dancing man .. ya .. u get a tip here a tip there .. u practice it .. in front of mirror at home .. or at club in front of a good critiquing friend .. and u improve .. it does not matter that it wont look good at the beginning .. just keep at it .. and it will improve .. and if u look funny today .. u will look great tomorrow ..

peace naimur

the MASK

eliseo u crazy dancing kid .. i heard u "still" went to DT/spirit .. hehe .. crazy shit bro ..

anyways it was great seeing u kicking it .. and doing your thing ..

that was the first time i saw u get down more than usual...Props!...

i saw that girl rockin ur mask wHOOOAAAA!...

and u freakdancing with that breakdancing chic at the back...lol

i left Crobar round 4:30ish...dropped by Spirit for a bit...to say whats up to the douche/hoe-bags.

actually on the note of saving pictures for free ...

next to the F12 button there is a button entitled "PRINT SCREEN | SYS REQ". Well once your @ the page with your picture click F11 to makethe webpage full screen incase your picture resolution is high or something and its getting somewhat cut off on the web page.

Once you have the picture in full view and is centered on your monitor hit that "print screen" button. Nothing will appear to have happened. ITS OK.

Now Hit START -> PROGRAMS -> ACCESSORIES -> MS PAINT. Open up MS PAINT and then click on the blank area where you can draw. Now hit CTRL + V, yes the short cut to paste. this will inturn paste the snap shot of your desk top print screen copied.

edit as desired. have any questions just PM me.

that was the first time i saw u get down more than usual...Props!...

i saw that girl rockin ur mask wHOOOAAAA!...

and u freakdancing with that breakdancing chic at the back...lol

i left Crobar round 4:30ish...dropped by Spirit for a bit...to say whats up to the douche/hoe-bags.

i wish i am healthier and many years younger son .. then you would have been pleased with how i get down .. what i do now is more of what is left of my energy .. hehe ..

what girl rockin my mask? r u talking about the white girl who wore my mask and danced on the speaker? hehe

and hey .. we all freakdanced in the back .. it was an amazing cirlce .. one of the good ones i have recenly ..

douche/hoe bags .. haha .. u r hillarious son ..

peace man

the MASK

actually on the note of saving pictures for free ...

next to the F12 button there is a button entitled "PRINT SCREEN | SYS REQ". Well once your @ the page with your picture click F11 to makethe webpage full screen incase your picture resolution is high or something and its getting somewhat cut off on the web page.

Once you have the picture in full view and is centered on your monitor hit that "print screen" button. Nothing will appear to have happened. ITS OK.

Now Hit START -> PROGRAMS -> ACCESSORIES -> MS PAINT. Open up MS PAINT and then click on the blank area where you can draw. Now hit CTRL + V, yes the short cut to paste. this will inturn paste the snap shot of your desk top print screen copied.

edit as desired. have any questions just PM me.

elevatedflow .. kid .. cool shit man .. i thought u can only kick ass dancing .. obviously u r quite technical too .. hehe .. props kid

the MASK

tanks meng .. thanks for the many compliments .. next time im out you gotta show me a step or two. sounds like you know how to get diggidy down..

If anyone has any questions about anything techincal feel free to PM me. Its what i do professionally. I also take quite the interest into trying to get shit for free .. :)