Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats half a z?

Does anybody have a pretty good idea of what a good half ounce is supposed to look like? I recently bought a half oz and it seemed like it was much smaller than it should have been...if they were broken up into twenties, I would have paid the exact same amount. This is random, but does anyone have any pics of what a half ounce should look like? Does anyone know any web sites where I could see pics and compare? Thanks!

number 1 trying to eyeball an half z from a picture is just plain silly, secong a half z of weed should not be ebough to even worry, but a half z of coke should warrent atleast a scale. If I am buying that much i have him weigh it out in front of me so there are no problems,er I mean i would.

Isn't it funny when you buy coke through a middle man you always thing you got beat. OR is that just all my friends lol

that's almost impossible to eyeball, size of bag, how dense or fluff the nugs are and shit like that. I always bring a scale with me when i get from someone new that i don't trust, if they have a problem with you scaling it out first, fuck um!!