Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INFO???

bolts

Not too bad...You'll be at the beginning of the west side hwy. Depending which club/s you're going? Most of them are on the west side (20's to 40's street). Just hop in a yellow cab & you'll be there in no time....

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

that's probably your best bet, seeing as you'll be able to have the cabs come right to the door to pick you up. and like trancedkitten said, just cruise up the westside highway and you're right there...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

how's the area, anything to do? i stayed at hotel pensylvania last time on 7th and 33rd (i think) it was close to everything, no problems getting anywhere.

can I get the chronic green anywhere near the hotel?

bolts

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Originally posted by bolts:

how's the area, anything to do? i stayed at hotel pensylvania last time on 7th and 33rd (i think) it was close to everything, no problems getting anywhere.

can I get the chronic green anywhere near the hotel?

bolts

That's the only problem. There ain't shit to do down there. After all the suits go home when the market closes, so does everything else cwm25.gif

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 11-25-2000).]

Originally posted by crossymaster:

That's the only problem. There ain't shit to do down there. After all the suits go home when the market closes, so does everything else cwm25.gif

so where can I find the chronic?

bolts

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

if i'm roadtripping for NYE, i'm making sure i have all my treats with me before i go anywhere...

as far as other stuff to do goes, i just assumed that the downtown marriot was the last place you could get, and that staying would be that bad...sorry - there ain't shit to close by there

well, excpet for maybe the pussycat lounge

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...