Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deer Explosion - (WARNING - Graphic)

HAZE

Holy...fucking...shit. :woah2:

Not a double post, I'm just speechless. That is a lot of fucking blood, entrails, and body organs. I've seen deer messes on the front of cars, but never through the windshield all over the interior. The driver and his family had to be horrified, sitting there covered in deer blood and body parts. That reminds me of Pulp Fiction when the guy in the back seat got his head blown off and blood splattered all over the interior, but this is worse. Yet still funny, for some odd reason. :drunk:

..that guy doesn't even look upset.......does he know he almost died!?

happens all the time to him i'm sure, he's like fack, another one.

The first set I had seen before, turns out the deer got hit by a car and was flying in the air and the other car behind hit it full speed while it was in the air, hence why guts are all over. Thats just fucking brutal but ya gotta admit, it's freakin cool.

happens all the time to him i'm sure, he's like fack, another one.

The first set I had seen before, turns out the deer got hit by a car and was flying in the air and the other car behind hit it full speed while it was in the air, hence why guts are all over. Thats just fucking brutal but ya gotta admit, it's freakin cool.

..it happens TOO much....i need to move...fuckers......i am terrified of hitting one....i'll fuckin get out and kick their ass if they mess up my car....

..it happens TOO much....i need to move...fuckers......i am terrified of hitting one....i'll fuckin get out and kick their ass if they mess up my car....

after being deceased i'm sure they wouldnt mind, if you get a chance, take a picture while doing it, that would be priceless :grin3: