Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Nightclub Audio System In The World!!!

tmclaf

Not to be dense, but why? I mean, Amika is a lounge. And it's not small, but it ain't huge, either. So, what's the point of having a system that can blow your eardrums? How am I supposed to relax and chat with my friends (being a "lounge") if I can't hear?I'm not trying to be negative, just truly curious.

Not to be dense, but why? I mean, Amika is a lounge. And it's not small, but it ain't huge, either. So, what's the point of having a system that can blow your eardrums? How am I supposed to relax and chat with my friends (being a "lounge") if I can't hear?I'm not trying to be negative, just truly curious.

Battle of the clubs.

I dunno about that statement. I went for a nickel tour of Nocturnal last week w/ Dade and honestly he has what is equivalent to the 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren of Soundsystems. Gonna be a tough one for any club on this planet to beat with no exaggeration. :hoparound

Literally combine Funktion One and Phazon with some one of a kind specially fabricated technology and you get this monsterous hybrid.