Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9

yea it's definitely a great venue. The place is beautiful, very high class. I mean they still have some stuff that they are fixing and working on but lets not forget it's only been open for a couple of weeks. I've been there with friends and have had only minor complaints like the whole guestlist situation and the lights. But that has all been taken care of. I think if people give it some more time, they're going to love it. I heard the food was good too! lol

yea it's definitely a great venue. The place is beautiful, very high class. I mean they still have some stuff that they are fixing and working on but lets not forget it's only been open for a couple of weeks. I've been there with friends and have had only minor complaints like the whole guestlist situation and the lights. But that has all been taken care of. I think if people give it some more time, they're going to love it. I heard the food was good too! lol

i smell bullshit from an employee

i smell bullshit from an employee

HAHA actually i'm NOT! Truth is, i'm supporting the club because the producers i work with are the resident dj's and quite honestly i do believe in the club...i think it's beautiful and has a lot of potential. Just my opinion...that's all:grin3:

HAHA actually i'm NOT! Truth is, i'm supporting the club because the producers i work with are the resident dj's and quite honestly i do believe in the club...i think it's beautiful and has a lot of potential. Just my opinion...that's all:grin3:

When you say "producers i work with" does that mean you are an aspiring artist?

they need to work on the sound and the lighting and the place should do good. seems more of an oversized lounge then a nightclub. if they want to be bringing in big djs and performers then they definitly need to put more money in there system. but overall the place is beautiful.

Z