Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R O B O T S: with JEFF SAMUEL (Kompakt, Poker Flat, Trapez) This Friday!!

yah, but i think i'll still go this friday, ROBOTS is literally the best thing to happen Friday nights. I actually want to talk to whoever it is throwing the parties, ever think of doing it in the downstairs area at NA Lounge. I was there Sat night and the downstairs area totally screams ROBOTS. Has enough couches for the ppl who just lounge, has great room for those who dance, dark atmosphere and 2 bars. Only downside is the drinks are really expensive :gang:

Who dances to minimal? I find it to be fun to chill to but the dancer in me does not feel the urge to move. Anyway good luck to the Robots Crew glad to see their packing them in. Nic Ace is a great person wish their still was an Arc and he was the manager. I have said it before the 112 Crew is not my thing but Denis Rogers can get me to move. I can remeber going to a few parties last year or two years ago at Open air and Cafe Devil they where fun. If you love the minimal sound hit this party up.

See they don't keep it minimal at all, sure it is at times but it jumps from electro type shit and then they drop some bangin techno, it's crazy. I wouldn't be going to this if I couldnt dance to it, but it's good ass shit. It has almost a smooth funk feel, hip hoppish almost.

Don't go by what 112 used to spin in the Arcade. The Arcade was more of a place to sit & chill. They didn't want to bang it out and compete with the headliner as that would defeat the purpose. This party they are the headliner so they can do as they please. Here you get a variety of sounds from minimal house & techno, to electro, to tech-house, to full on techno. It really has something for everyone. My only beef is that the smoke can get overwhelming at times and I feel like I smoked 2 packs after I leave. Hopefully as this party grows they can move to a spot where that won't be the case...

This party also has the best flyers hands down... Props to whoever came up with that idea...

yah, but i think i'll still go this friday, ROBOTS is literally the best thing to happen Friday nights. I actually want to talk to whoever it is throwing the parties, ever think of doing it in the downstairs area at NA Lounge. I was there Sat night and the downstairs area totally screams ROBOTS. Has enough couches for the ppl who just lounge, has great room for those who dance, dark atmosphere and 2 bars. Only downside is the drinks are really expensive :gang:

Talk to Nick. He's the tall, english robot... Good DJ and very nice guy...

Talk to Nick. He's the tall, english robot... Good DJ and very nice guy...

sweet, cuz deville is nice n "intimate" heh, but Table 50 was a bit roomier and the lower section of NA is nearly twice the size of Table 50. I think it's a good spot as well, close to everything and a good area while still being in the Chelsea district.

I don't have anything to do with NA, just I was there n thought to myself, what a waste of space, no one dancing and the music sucks...ROBOTS would fucking KILL up in here :bowdown:

deveille is not a bad spot from a music and crowd perspective ..

however the things i dont like about that place are the smoke (way too much), the drugs (a lot) .. and the floor (a hard concrete not made for dancing) ..

the staff are friendly .. and the cover is reasonable (usually free or $5, unless it is the afterhours which goes to $20)

Yeah! Lies! All lies! :laugh: I didn't see you there last weekend! Next time get your butt outa bed earlier chickee! :party:

no it wasn't my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fell asleep waiting for someone that didn't get out of work untill 2 am anyway!! :unhappy:

im gonna be the first one there :)