Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 music on Saturday's

I will bet Ojeda spins for one hour and leaves. Then the garbage will continue. That is an old trick to bring in a big name DJ just to get a crowd and then have him spin for only one hour. :aright:

What a coincindence, 7 of your 8 posts are bashing Studio 9, it is apparent what you are doing and no one cares, you have no credibility on this board, and feel free to keep bashing any publicity, good or bad, is still publicity. :ghey:

What a coincindence, 7 of your 8 posts are bashing Studio 9, it is apparent what you are doing and no one cares, you have no credibility on this board, and feel free to keep bashing any publicity, good or bad, is still publicity. :ghey:

Credibility? How much credibility does a bartender have? Please, you work for the place. I guess I am right about how long Ojeda will spin for. ONE HOUR. Truth hurts..............Mr. Bartender. :bowdown:

Credibility? How much credibility does a bartender have? Please, you work for the place. I guess I am right about how long Ojeda will spin for. ONE HOUR. Truth hurts..............Mr. Bartender. :bowdown:

You can check all my posts, been on here for a long time, way before I bartended at Studio 9, yes I use this as one outlet to promote myself and all the places I work Surf Club, Starland Ballroom, and Studio 9, and as for how long Ojeda is gonna spin for, that I honestly do not know, thats why I didnt comment on it. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion about the place, I do the same thing about the places I go, but you are taking it a little far, its like you just signed up to bash studio. I am not gonna deny there are some kinks that need to be worked out, and they are in the process of being fixed, and I dont blame you if you dont come there again, maybe it isnt for you. Bottom line is Studio 9 is not going anywhere and it is only gonna get better, I have been in the business for 12 years and have been going to clubs way before that, and I see a ton of potential in this place!!!! Sorry you dont like it "Mr. Clubber" . :bounce: By the way if you read my posts about studio 9, I am very objective, and let everyone know we encourage feedback and suggestions, that is much different than hating though!!!!

You can check all my posts, been on here for a long time, way before I bartended at Studio 9, yes I use this as one outlet to promote myself and all the places I work Surf Club, Starland Ballroom, and Studio 9, and as for how long Ojeda is gonna spin for, that I honestly do not know, thats why I didnt comment on it. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion about the place, I do the same thing about the places I go, but you are taking it a little far, its like you just signed up to bash studio. I am not gonna deny there are some kinks that need to be worked out, and they are in the process of being fixed, and I dont blame you if you dont come there again, maybe it isnt for you. Bottom line is Studio 9 is not going anywhere and it is only gonna get better, I have been in the business for 12 years and have been going to clubs way before that, and I see a ton of potential in this place!!!! Sorry you dont like it "Mr. Clubber" . :bounce: By the way if you read my posts about studio 9, I am very objective, and let everyone know we encourage feedback and suggestions, that is much different than hating though!!!!

I respect your response :clap2:

I will bet Ojeda spins for one hour and leaves. Then the garbage will continue. That is an old trick to bring in a big name DJ just to get a crowd and then have him spin for only one hour. :aright:

Blah Blah Blah..... All you do is complain. I highly doubt that Ojeda will only spin for an hour... That is not his style. He is a professional and great DJ. He will rock the house at Studio 9... I can't wait... Why don't you just shut up already and get a life.

Blah Blah Blah..... All you do is complain. I highly doubt that Ojeda will only spin for an hour... That is not his style. He is a professional and great DJ. He will rock the house at Studio 9... I can't wait... Why don't you just shut up already and get a life.

Just open a new account today and make this is your first post. Real tough. :balls:

My post has nothing to do with Ojeda as a person, it is Studio 9. If they don't pay him for the entire night he leaves and goes to a different club later in the night. Some DJ's spin at more than one place in the same night. Time is money, ever think of that one genius? :huh::spin:

Just open a new account today and make this is your first post. Real tough. :balls:

My post has nothing to do with Ojeda as a person, it is Studio 9. If they don't pay him for the entire night he leaves and goes to a different club later in the night. Some DJ's spin at more than one place in the same night. Time is money, ever think of that one genius? :huh::spin:

Y don't ya shut da fuck up already...u r nasty :gang:

Just like me...u were also newbie so be nice... :love: