Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Is A Fat Sloppy Bitch I Never Met

freakadon4u

This Ghetto Kat Has More Money Than You, Drives A Hotter Whip Than You, Has More Property Than You Shall I Go On...i Know I Make More Money Than You Do. What Else Bum Bitch... You Are A Receptionist In A Law Firm, My Sis Is A Lawyer In A Law Firm...another Words No One Has A Boss Bitch... Take Your Orders Like A Nice Lil Slut Bitch Ok

This Ghetto Kat Has More Money Than You, Drives A Hotter Whip Than You, Has More Property Than You Shall I Go On...i Know I Make More Money Than You Do. What Else Bum Bitch... You Are A Receptionist In A Law Firm, My Sis Is A Lawyer In A Law Firm...another Words No One Has A Boss Bitch... Take Your Orders Like A Nice Lil Slut Bitch Ok

oooooh......i'm sooooooo impressed......:laugh:........you don't know shit about me and it makes it even more hilarious!!!!! what else you have??

I Have A Big Dick, Something Your Man Dont Have Have Thats Why Your Ass Is On Here Now...get Off My Big Fat Dick You Bum Bitch...come To Harlem And Get Fucked By A Big Dick Nigga When U Ready, Dont Respond No More Im Done With You. If You Do Respond After This You Are On My Dick And Your Man Is A Homo !!! Adios Bitch!!!

I Have A Big Dick, Something Your Man Dont Have Have Thats Why Your Ass Is On Here Now...get Off My Big Fat Dick You Bum Bitch...come To Harlem And Get Fucked By A Big Dick Nigga When U Ready, Dont Respond No More Im Done With You. If You Do Respond After This You Are On My Dick And Your Man Is A Homo !!! Adios Bitch!!!

i really don't give 2 fucks what an uneducated NASTY ASS ghetto BOY like you thinks. why don't you leave CP and find a REAL job...or better yet find a job and maybe some deformed chick will give you a little attention so you could stop bashing chicks on CP you FEGALA

i really don't give 2 fucks what an uneducated NASTY ASS ghetto BOY like you thinks. why don't you leave CP and find a REAL job...or better yet find a job and maybe some deformed chick will give you a little attention so you could stop bashing chicks on CP you FEGALA

are you calling him ghetto and saying he doesn't have a job because he is black? i find this post very offensive and have just reported it

are you calling him ghetto and saying he doesn't have a job because he is black? i find this post very offensive and have just reported it

go ahead....i've reported HIM for spamming the boards. furthermore i didn't know your idiot friend was black. are YOU saying just because someone is ghetto means that they are black? you're just as dumb as he is.

Your Man Cant Fuck U Right Thats Why Your Ass Is On Here Every Fuckin Day. If You Was My Girl You Wouldnt Have Time To Chat To People On Cp. Think About It. Lil Dick Man Of Yours. Whens The Last Time He Made You Tuna Smellin Pussy Cum... Probably Never !!!! Ha Ha

i take it you don't have a girl/guy then.... since you're on here everyday aswell.......