Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Is A Fat Sloppy Bitch I Never Met

freakadon4u

eeww this guy is a really creepy loser, he hit on luzt in a club, now hes stalker her via clubplanet.. :hey:

i could tell......he has the maturity of a 5 year old....you know the kind when he has crush on a girl instead of being nice to her to get her attention he sticks gum in her hair...... :rolleyes:

I Could Stick My Dick In You But I Dont Want To Send Your Slutty Ass To The Hospital, Your Man Wont Want U No More After Im Done Wit You

then that would be rape....because i won't let that nasty ass pimple you call a dick anywhere near me....and then my man will hunt you down and disect your little pea brain before packaging it up to send to your momma :biggrin:

then that would be rape....because i won't let that nasty ass pimple you call a dick anywhere near me.

hes threating to rape you and stalking lutz...def can get a case out of this, save these posts, report them to dave, print them up as proof, so he doesn't try to edit the post later, i know a very good lawyer :)

Your Man Cant Fuck U Right Thats Why Your Ass Is On Here Every Fuckin Day. If You Was My Girl You Wouldnt Have Time To Chat To People On Cp. Think About It. Lil Dick Man Of Yours. Whens The Last Time He Made You Tuna Smellin Pussy Cum... Probably Never !!!! Ha Ha

unlike you welfare boy i have a job.......during that time i take little breaks and post. i hardly ever post when i leave here. are you really THAT dumb!!!

and leave my man outa this you aids infected rodent.....you only wish you could have a piece of this ass. i think the fact that i've been with my man for 10 years says a LOT.....you do the math.... ;)

hes threating to rape you and stalking lutz...def can get a case out of this, save these posts, report them to dave, print them up as proof, so he doesn't try to edit the post later, i know a very good lawyer :)

i have been.....i work for a law firm....my boss is the president of the florida bar so if dumbo wants to continue i'll give him enough rope to hang himself ;)