Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls who always stand with their arms folded = Insecurity?

marconj

Check this out. I usually dance to house music 97 percent of the time. I go to club deep , because of friend of course, they are playing hip hop

im looking around ..And a bunch of women are just standing around with their arms folded.. And im thinking to myself , why the hell did they come out dancing for, if they aren't going to dance.. So i walked up to a few and ask to dance, they all told me they were tired or they were going to dance with their girlfriend.. I just sighed and walked away .. looked back and they were there still with their arms folded..

I just don't understand these females in these club these days

..i dunno cause i don't stand around in a club...they prob can't dance.....i was talking in more calm settings ...bars...or just around..........if there is good music...i am dancing...or doing shots lol....

You can't dance....stop lying and keep takin shots!

@drewminati

chicks that stand around in clubs with their arms folded aren´t having fun. they´re probably drivers (=sober) or just in a bad mood. if you go to them up beat and ask them to dance this is totally not in their reality (which is "not in the mood"). besides "do you want to dance?" is like the lamest pickupline ever just beyond "you come here often?". girls im out with say "no" to that on autopilot, usually not even really looking at the guy.

next time, try mimicking (sp?) her. go up to her, fold your arms, get an exagerately grumpy look on your face, then smile and tell her that´s how she looks like. then make the grumpy face again. even growl a little. smile again. tell her she has a beautiful smile and that you´d like to see that more often... if she doesn´t like you she should just stop smiling and you´d go (she shouldn´t be able to). if she isn´t warming up and smiling till then forget her.

and if the music volume allows, talk a little before going on the floor. if you´re good with words, being a good dancer is like the icing on the cake.

sweet good advice.. But i got a question

Why do i gotta have a conversation with somebody just to dance with them?

she's there to party not to have a conversation.. unless im trying to sex her

@drewminati

chicks that stand around in clubs with their arms folded aren´t having fun. they´re probably drivers (=sober) or just in a bad mood. if you go to them up beat and ask them to dance this is totally not in their reality (which is "not in the mood"). besides "do you want to dance?" is like the lamest pickupline ever just beyond "you come here often?". girls im out with say "no" to that on autopilot, usually not even really looking at the guy.

next time, try mimicking (sp?) her. go up to her, fold your arms, get an exagerately grumpy look on your face, then smile and tell her that´s how she looks like. then make the grumpy face again. even growl a little. smile again. tell her she has a beautiful smile and that you´d like to see that more often... if she doesn´t like you she should just stop smiling and you´d go (she shouldn´t be able to). if she isn´t warming up and smiling till then forget her.

and if the music volume allows, talk a little before going on the floor. if you´re good with words, being a good dancer is like the icing on the cake.

sweet good advice.. But i got a question

Why do i gotta have a conversation with somebody just to dance with them?

she's there to party not to have a conversation.. unless im trying to sex her

look man, every every every girl you hit up with "do you want to dance" is gonna think you want to fuck her. cause all the other guys that ask this want to.

when you´re at the club already, why not pick an attractive dance partner that you could also imagining fucking? i could not dance with a girl that i´m not attracted to. much of the fun of dancing for me comes from the tension between me and the girl i´m dancing with. just cause i´m dancing with a girl doesn´t neccessarely mean i´m gonna fuck her, but the tension of dancing with an attractive girl is a lot more fun than with some regular broad.

anway, if you want to fuck her or not, same rules apply man. cause every girl is gonna assume you want to fuck her if you "pick her up" in a club. if you really just want to dance though, maybe pretending you´re gay would help you get their guard down... lol...

...offer to buy her and her friends shots.....don't be like CAN I BUY U A DRINK.....cause unless u are hot...she will say no........((unless she is an evil cunt who will take the drink and walk away...)))..........so....shots with everyone and then u can spark convo...

....and if u weren't asking how to get in someone's pants....i apologize....i'm not really sure where this thread is going anymore.........

...offer to buy her and her friends shots.....don't be like CAN I BUY U A DRINK.....cause unless u are hot...she will say no........((unless she is an evil cunt who will take the drink and walk away...)))..........so....shots with everyone and then u can spark convo...

....and if u weren't asking how to get in someone's pants....i apologize....i'm not really sure where this thread is going anymore.........

buy her AND her friends some shots? damn...ain't that sum shit

.....yea....walk over and ask if they wanna do shots.....i would be way more open then if some ug walked over and asked to buy me a drink...it's cheesey.....and if i am not attracted to him i won't waste his time or money......a friendly group thing would get him in the door with a bunch of girls......the odds are higher that one of those slobs will nail him.........i wouldn't do it at a place where shots are 10 bucks lol....*works the same inviting her to do shots with your friends...and then they can all pay for their own ;)