Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Redlight Nights 6 month anniversary @ Purdy Lounge

calix

This message goes out to all of you who've either supported us or even plan to support us @ our RedLight Nights party @ Purdy Lounge on Thursdays.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Because of you our party has been fabulous. Now as we enter our 6th month, Gabriel, Peter, and I know that we will continue on bringing the underground vibe to Miami.

Of course we've had our ups and downs (which is to be expected), but overall, I'd say we've had a hell of a lot more ups.

Within our first month we brought you the super-talented Dutch Dj, Matthew Dekay!!!!, FOR FREE!!!! As if that wasn't enough, we also gave you the infamous Austin Leeds too!!!!!

We featured some amazing local talent thoughout our course. We celebrated our Christmas and New Years with pure unadulterated madness. And now, on the eve of our 6 month anniversary, I'd like to invite you all to come out this Thurs. Jan. 13 (scary number, is'nt it?) for a Thank You Party.

This one is for you. It's your party.

Once again, THX. And may this New Year bring you every blessing you deserve and more.

(Sappy, ain't I?)

Your friend,

Dj Chris Calix.

Sovereign Productions,LLC.

bringing you...

H1Radio.com

Be part of the last UNDERGROUND movement in Miami...Thursday's is...

RedlightNights@Purdy Lounge