Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Search for Banned Arms In Iraq Ended Last Month

vicman

its good you posted all those quotes from democratic leaders about saddam, but are they the ones that went to war? No. If they were in office would they of gone to war? no. Would they be listen to an intel that just let people crash airplanes into buildings, no.

Did they go in front of all of us and say there were weapons in Iraq and we were in Immediate danger because of them?no.

Bush took us to war for reasons that were untrue, is a free iraq a byproduct of it, yes. Is saddam locked up and his psyco sons killed because of it, yes.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

:)

And now we find out it was not necessary was it. That quote makes kerry look smart and bush look stupid.

Did you even read it?

" I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

he is not saying the saddam has these weapons

"will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary "

if necessary

foolish

btw Obby what do you think of GW's immigration proposals that he wants to push through Congress? I mean, I am all for hard working people that contribute to the country coming in legally, but do you really think that the way that INS funding has been cut, Border Patrol funding has been cut, local Police department funding has been cut in spite of increased needs in public safety due to the increased likelihood of terrorist attacks is the way to go?

by granting amnesty to a lot of illegal illiens, I really do think that you increase the likelihood that some of them that will obtai amnesty will end up in flight schools in Dade County and crashing planes into DC or NYC.

hell, just look at the innauguration costs DC is incuring for security. Homeland Security told the District to use some of their HS funds. the same funds that DC needs to pay police & law enforcement officials to keep citizens and US Senators, US Representatives, foreign leaders, Secretaries, etc. safe.

maybe you can come up with a quote from Hillary on that maybe? or maybe one from Kerry? or surprise us and pull up and obscure one like from 7 years ago that Billi Clinton said while he was playing pool.

or ooo, ooo, ooo maybe an op-ed from Ann Coulter. that would be money!

Trying to get through to you poeple is like talking to a spare tire. To you guys it's all about hating Bush, not solving the problems the world faced post 9/11. Kerry along w/ the vast majority of congress voted for the war. Their decision was based on the same exact intel Bush and his admin had. If all you want to do is hate Bush. By all means....have fun. Keep bitching while we sit back and watch you implode. I won't forget to bring the popcorn and jujubees. We are currently witnessing the liberalism driving itself into utter irrelevance. I'll just sit back and let the true leaders lead and watch the other fools self destruct.

POOR BASTARDS!

:) <------ there is this one

:blah: <------this one

:doh: <------ and this one

that I favor

obby---

...wipe the drool of your chin, pull your nose out of Bush's ass, and apologize to those of us who were intelligent enough to know the Fuhrer was lying his ass off about WMDs..... <arms crossed and toe tapping>

-----------------

Here is Bush in 2003 saying that we found the WMDs that he now admits never existed.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/g8/interview5.html

attachment.php?attachmentid=36685