Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TRUTH about STUDIO 9!!!

I have been there several times. You have to be confusing me with someone else??? :confused:

Seriously, I see no improvements made since the opening weekend. That is just my observation. I am not in your position so you obviously see it different. :aright:

My bad, there have already been a lot of changes made, lot of them you wouldnt noticed unless you really knew what to look for, such as speakers. If you have been there a coupke of times and had a bad time, I dont blame you for not wanting to come back, regardless of that changes ARE being made daily and soon enough it will have all of the kinks worked out. :hat:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain how it has improved??? Getting better by the week?

Improvements if you want to call them that:

1) Parking was free, now it is $4 for self parking.

2) Coat Check was free, now it is $2.

3) Drinks now are almost all soda, they used to have Vodka if that is what you ordered. Two bartenders same issue.

4) The DJ bought a new copy of Salt-n-Peppa "Push It." :bounce:

The other so called improvements I just don't see. How are the lights working in their boxes???????? LOL :lol3:

There may be "700 people" there on Fridays at least that is what they claim to have counted at the door. What they do not count is the 500 that go out. This past Friday at 12 midnight there were less than 200 people total. Note, this is a place that is open until 3. When the Mendez was off about 1:00 and the "other music" began in the main room there were even less people left. The smaller hip hop room was closed when we got there at 11:00, after the 500 people left.

3) Drinks now are almost all soda, they used to have Vodka if that is what you ordered. Two bartenders same issue.

The other so called improvements I just don't see. How are the lights working in their boxes???????? LOL :lol3:

There may be "700 people" there on Fridays at least that is what they claim to have counted at the door. What they do not count is the 500 that go out. This past Friday at 12 midnight there were less than 200 people total. Note, this is a place that is open until 3. When the Mendez was off about 1:00 and the "other music" began in the main room there were even less people left. The smaller hip hop room was closed when we got there at 11:00, after the 500 people left.

That is some funny shit! :) and True

This past Friday at 12 midnight there were less than 200 people total. Note, this is a place that is open until 3. When the Mendez was off about 1:00 and the "other music" began in the main room there were even less people left. .

thats rite when i left....

I SEE U POST HERE ALOT.. IF U DON'T LIKE IT... DON'T COME!!! THE MORE U BASH US THE MORE I MAKE.. ENUFF SAID!!! :bounce::bounce:

HOW OLD R U? GROW UP!!! COME TO MY BAR AND THEN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gang:

You losers are fooling noone, all of your 5 posts are bashing Studio 9 you think everyone doesnt see whats goin on here???? Fuck off and please dont come cuz we dont want you there!!!! So sick of immature assholes, if you dont like the place state your reasons and leave it at that, the only people that harp on this shit are promoters from other clubs bashing under new screen names

You losers are fooling noone, all of your 5 posts are bashing Studio 9 you think everyone doesnt see whats goin on here???? Fuck off and please dont come cuz we dont want you there!!!! So sick of immature assholes, if you dont like the place state your reasons and leave it at that, the only people that harp on this shit are promoters from other clubs bashing under new screen names

SO TRUE!!!!!! :lol3:

:lol3: THATS FUNNY!!!! :getdown:

this thread is so rediclous...........again it's obvious that alll you MTF are Promoters from the club and other clubs......................

Who cares are thier Chicks going to this joint that's all that matters Fuck already

Check it out for yourself and report back about the chicks.

I will come to your bar. Just make sure you put more than just juice or soda in my drinks. Studio 9 has some of the weakest drinks ever. :pint:

Oh and I don't post here a lot so feel free to bash me with your big time status of just over 230 posts.

I WOULD NEVER BASH OR DISRESPECT YOU OR ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. COME TO MY BAR AND SAY HELLO. I WORK IN THE VIP ROOM.. YOU ARE INCORRECT, THIS IS MY 234 POST :)

I will come to your bar. Just make sure you put more than just juice or soda in my drinks. Studio 9 has some of the weakest drinks ever. :pint:

Oh and I don't post here a lot so feel free to bash me with your big time status of just over 230 posts.

I WOULD NEVER BASH OR DISRESPECT YOU OR ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. COME TO MY BAR AND SAY HELLO. I WORK IN THE VIP ROOM.. YOU ARE INCORRECT, THIS IS MY 234 POST :)

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD NEVER BASH OR DISRESPECT YOU OR ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. COME TO MY BAR AND SAY HELLO, I WORK IN THE VIP ROOM..

AND FOR MY BIG TIME STATUS OF 230 POST, YOUR WRONG IT'S 234 :rock:

That is good. They should have her train the other rookie bartenders. :)

you definately didnt get a drink from me either, most of us are veterans, only a couple of rookies there!!! Never got any complaints, if by some chance you come to Studio 9, feel free to stop by my bar as well, the huge bar in the middle of the dance floor!! :pint:

you definately didnt get a drink from me either, most of us are veterans, only a couple of rookies there!!! Never got any complaints, if by some chance you come to Studio 9, feel free to stop by my bar as well, the huge bar in the middle of the dance floor!! :pint:

YOU MAKE THE WORST DRINKS EVER...ESPECIALLY ORANGE SODAS

J/K...WHATTUP FOOL...I WILL HAVE TO COME BY SOON AND VISIT.