Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about gogo bars in boston

ericone

so asking the wrong people. :laugh:

wait why is this the wrong board place to ask about titty bars?

I now north of boston the are nekkid, centerfolds in town i would assume they are nekkid, and if you drive down to providence then i think they let you look inside.

gogo bar???? what year are you living in buddy??? :confused:

2005 ( HAPPPYYY NEW YEAAAAAAAR), but that is beside the point, boobie pants. Did you understand what I meant by "gogo" bar? Is the term SOOO unfamiliar to you that mocking it was a better response than just being cool and simply answering my question if you knew the answer, or not remarking if you didn't. Should I have wrote "nudie bar", "tittie bar", "gentlemen's club"? Let's not dwell on semantics, "boobie pants".

I love when insecure girls try to make a guy look like a fool or baffoon whenever the topic of GO GO bars comes up..

let me rephrase. when i go to one of those places where they have girls dancing on stages, and you tip them dollars and they sometimes give lapdances , will i see some tits and/or vagina in the flesh? Will either or both of these anatomy be covered with some sort of lacey or spandex clothing?

thanks in advance.

wait why is this the wrong board place to ask about titty bars?

I now north of boston the are nekkid, centerfolds in town i would assume they are nekkid, and if you drive down to providence then i think they let you look inside.

ok thank you, no further questions!

providence = strip joint

um beantown sucks for strip joints yo. you need to come to providence.

we have more strip joints, per capita, than any other state in the u.s..

i live downtown and there are prolly a dozen within a five mile radius of my apt.

from peoples reviews, i would recomend these... foxy lady, desire, and fantasies. if you are a filth pig and are looking for all-out hoes, sportsman inn and cheaters are you best bet. you could always refer to the providence phoenix web site, they may have listings. good luck.

yes strip joint is the terminology i was looking for

and not insecure at all, i actually go to strip joints all the time, just dont know where gogo is from considering who the hell calls it a gogo bar these days, and jersey is no excuse, cause i dont know anyone who says that

yes strip joint is the terminology i was looking for

and not insecure at all, i actually go to strip joints all the time, just dont know where gogo is from considering who the hell calls it a gogo bar these days, and jersey is no excuse, cause i dont know anyone who says that

i also call girls "broads" or "dames"...i guess i am just special

I would suggest heading down the cape to Zacharys Pub, the women are great, awesome cashews, just a bit of a ride from Boston..

Also Cadillac Lounge in RI.. BYOB, buy it back from 2 or 3 dollars.. Some hot ass black women in there.

Both of the places are completely nude, they might wear gogo boots tho?

......Godisadj spins at all these places.