Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>80's TOYS

glowgrlnyc

...lmao....u liked all the cheeseball crap where u can't get hurt...:)

...lol...nah, i wasnt to coordinated and chubby so i wasnt good at sports....but i played tackle football, basketball, kickball, soccer, etc...i didnt do it well but i represented my loafy self.....

...lmao....u liked all the cheeseball crap where u can't get hurt...:)

....and fkorne....i remember playing blind nukem...but that was def not middle school..maybe like elementary...

lol...if i remember correctly they were playing it up to freshman year of high school in our district...my school wanted all kids to think they were all "winners"...even the ones who got arrested daily...

lol...if i remember correctly they were playing it up to freshman year of high school in our district...my school wanted all kids to think they were all "winners"...even the ones who got arrested daily...

...so dumb...people need to learn that they are not winners...and accept being losers...cause they are gonna lose their whole lives and well....should be able to handle it gracefully as to not disturb the winners....

...so dumb...people need to learn that they are not winners...and accept being losers...cause they are gonna lose their whole lives and well....should be able to handle it gracefully as to not disturb the winners....

my graduating class was about 350 students...about half are in jail now and a few are dead...lots of winners in this group...

brick was such a different town than lakewood...brick schools were so racist...there were about 5 or 6 black kids in those schools and usually they ended up transfering to my school cause they were in danger in brick or brick memorial...acutally all the towns around lakewood were racist...lakewood is an EOE...