Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Guest onisakura
Not stupid at all - although we have great weather not everyone has the time to go lay out!! :)

Agreed. Plus you get a more even tan at the salon. I really hate being fried on one side of my body and still light on the other cause I fell asleep on my stomach. :(

Guest onisakura
Im looking into the Ft. Lauderdale area myself. Can you guys recommend anywhere to look (Developments etc.). Not too familiar with that area. Im coming down for WMC and taking 3 days to come look at houses also.

Lauderdale is pretty big, you might want to see where you will be working to determine where you want to live. Will you be buying? I might be able to set you up with a realtor if you want. I live in Palm Beach County but its REALLY expensive up here lately. Can't find anything under $200K these days for a decent house. It's a sellers market these days, prices have jumped almost 200% in some areas in the past couple years.

Lauderdale is pretty big, you might want to see where you will be working to determine where you want to live. Will you be buying? I might be able to set you up with a realtor if you want. I live in Palm Beach County but its REALLY expensive up here lately. Can't find anything under $200K these days for a decent house. It's a sellers market these days, prices have jumped almost 200% in some areas in the past couple years.

I can't even hardly find a one bedroon apt on the beach for less $200K! Prices are way high right now!

Guest onisakura
I can't even hardly find a one bedroon apt on the beach for less $200K! Prices are way high right now!

I know it sounds dumb, but the prices will stabilize when the interest rates go up. People will not be buying as much because the rates are high and sellers will be forced to lower their prices because the damand is less. It will happen soon....