Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New ride... C6 Convertible

jdogg

Guest onisakura
Purty.

Can't wait to see some Z06's out on the road next year..........................so I can smoke them with my new 1000. :D

OMG that first pic is just criminal.

BTW, they did CRAPPY at the track. I wasn't impressed with them, mid 13's to low 14's. Dunno if they were just really bad drivers or what but there were like 4 of them out there.

OMG that first pic is just criminal.

BTW, they did CRAPPY at the track. I wasn't impressed with them, mid 13's to low 14's. Dunno if they were just really bad drivers or what but there were like 4 of them out there.

If you're talking about the Gixxer, it would have to be crappy riders. The remember 2003 model pulling high 9's in the 1/4 mile & the 2005 is 10 pounds lighter and has 10 more HP.

Does the vette finally come with HID's this year? I see it has projectors but do you have HIDs?

OU812 you heading to the javits center this weekend?

Yup, Sunday. Gonna try to find a sales rep to discuss the financing since it's not going to be in showrooms until March.

I just wish they would refine the interior alittle more then it'd be perfect.

Well, it's gotten slightly better this year, and he also doesn't have the DVD navigation stock. But I agree, it's not too much better than a glorified Cavalier interior.

BTW, is that a baby seat in the passengers spot? :D