Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus & Ceballos was PHAT

yo yo yo... damn that night was fuckin great! it has been a while since i got to hear some REAL mixing... i mean, these guys didnt just stand there and mix song after song... they mixed beats with tracks and grooves as well as actual songs... hats off to chus and ceballos...

i was so inspired that i got home at 3am and HAD to stay up writing some beats till 5am... that hasnt happened to me since the Limelight days...

deko was packed and the vibe was so damn hot... a real fuckin party for real fuckin house heads... pics coming soon...

if only deko can close the bar at 2am and saty open to 4am for the dance floor freaks... it would be a perfect world in jersey :)

keep up the great works guys! you're putting deko on the map :bowdown:

Dude, I havent partied like that in a long time. The music was great The place had a really good vibe.

Everyone was just Dancing and have a good time.

I also met alot of people that night. Richie Santanna, Denny Tsettos, Anthony Acid, Boris, Manny The Greek and Jackie Christie.

Big shout outs to Binoy and the other Promoters for making this night happen.

I heard it took over a year to book these guys and it was well worth it in my opinion. Keep up the good work and looking forward to David Morales.

From the Music perspective I heard alot of good tracks. For me the highlight of the night was when Chus droped Kilahurtz-West on 27th. OFF THE HOOK.

Anyway I had a really good time and thought I would share this experience with you clowns on this message board.

yo yo yo... damn that night was fuckin great! it has been a while since i got to hear some REAL mixing... i mean, these guys didnt just stand there and mix song after song... they mixed beats with tracks and grooves as well as actual songs... hats off to chus and ceballos...

i was so inspired that i got home at 3am and HAD to stay up writing some beats till 5am... that hasnt happened to me since the Limelight days...

deko was packed and the vibe was so damn hot... a real fuckin party for real fuckin house heads... pics coming soon...

if only deko can close the bar at 2am and saty open to 4am for the dance floor freaks... it would be a perfect world in jersey :)

Couldn't agree with you more, what a great night. Place was off the hook, music, vibe, everything.

Good to see you again Shane.

Want to thank everyone for comin out for this party and making it a success.

Been tryin to get these guys for a loooong time now, and it finally happened and it was well worth the wait. Also its safe to say they will be back.

Chus and Ceballos both said they had a blast(as you can see in the pics) They said they havent felt a vibe like that since Ibiza! And were already talkin about another date(possibly my bday party)

Once again thank you all for being open minded and comin to check these guys out. Im almost positive that noone left disspointed.

Hope to see you all this week at deko.

insane night with real house heads....thank you to everyone who joined us for the great vibe of chus/ceballos and richies bday bash...

binoy keep doing your magic bro.... i got your back on any guest dj's you get bro...you know your music and this is why we are the hottest spot in jersey.

great pics everyone

contact me johelb@tmail.com

f55cfc60.jpg

f55cfc57.jpg

f55cfc4e.jpg