Clubplanet Nightlife Community

week 3 of "THE FIX" tuesdays with......

koky

Last night was the best one yet!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks for everyone coming out! For a while there, i thought no one was gonna go home ;) BIG THANKS to Collen and Damon for coming, you guys fucking rock! Tampa to Miami and back....:eek: Seriously they get the trooper award :D

Can you guys imgaine this on a Friday or Saturday?

Thanks for the support and shout outs to all you crazy, drunk ass peeps for coming out ;).........Melly, much love for you babe, Collen, you too ;), Damon, you crazy ass cracker, Koky, Renzo, Manny (MJM), DarkAngel, Relik, Candy, Beachbunny, and everyone else I can't remember, thanks to you too!

Also, big thanks to Mike (MrMiami) for opening, did one hell of a job last night!!!

See you next weeeeeeeeek!

Thanks for the support and shout outs to all you crazy, drunk ass peeps for coming out ;).........Melly, much love for you babe, Collen, you too ;), Damon, you crazy ass cracker, Koky, Renzo, Manny (MJM), DarkAngel, Relik, Candy, Beachbunny, and everyone else I can't remember, thanks to you too!

Also, big thanks to Mike (MrMiami) for opening, did one hell of a job last night!!!

See you next weeeeeeeeek!

You forgot to mention THE BLENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Yo kidz...last nite was classic...Mr Miami and Eric fuckin' rocked...peepz were nize, ladies good enough to eat :)

Werd !!!!

Both threw it down and on cue. I'm hurting today but it was well worth it. I have always said that I love hanging with the CP and CJ crews. Everyone is all about the beats which I can def relate to.