Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waxman at Crobar 1/15 .. REVEIW

people . i know many people here say non-favorable things about David Waxman in Crobar .. but let me tell u .. this is the second time i hear him in like 6 months .. and he delivered a great night ..

he mixed some good house, hard house, funky grooves .. and a lot of familar songs .. and the crowd enjoyed his great music

i seriously think that people should give him another chance and listen to him .. he has made great advancements in the past year alone ..

props to digitalextacy, kitty0108, agi, argdiesel, and the many friends i pumbed into that night

very happy birthday to my home girl .. kitty0108 .. you radiation and energy got to all of us and we were all electrified by waxman's music .. and went dacing like nuts .. especially mr. arg .. who as usual ripped the floors in every possible way

glad to see agi trying new style .. i think u already made the transition my dear and will see your self dancing pretty well very soon (u impressed me already on Sat :) )

mr. digital as usual . u did your thing .and i can see u were tired from work .. understood my friend ..

to anyone else that i met that night .. come out and identify yourselves please . i am very bad with screen names . not to mention names ..

peace

the MASK

hmm - second time the mask has recommended waxman... guess now i have no choice but to check this party out... :)

see you guys next time... :bounce:

ijiveu .. waxman will be back at Feb 12th in Crobar .. i recommend you check him out ... i was impressed both times i heard him ..

peace

the MASK

i just want to thank you guys sooooooooooooo much.

i had an awesome time cuz of you.

from the very begining to the ride home.

AND MR WAXMAN U WERE AWESOME !!!!!!!

:bounce:

kittyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. girl . u had so much energy and u looked sooo happy .. i am soo happy you enjoyed your little bday party ...

and where did u get all those dancing moves from dear???? u been practicing???

to waxman's credit he hit me with some funky shit.. and he dropped that dirty filthy song and played around with it song never gets old for me lol good night over all

arg .. shuddup .. u dancing whore ... dude .. u impress me everytime i see u now dancing .. way to go kid .. u keep up dancing like this and we might have to get u a mask .. hehe ..

I AM WATCHING U GUYS DANCING AND THAT IS MY SECRET

AND YES LATELY I AM SOOO HAPPY AND I DONT KNOW WHY

LOLOLOL

BUT THAT IS A GREAT THING

AND U GUYS MADE MY NITE

:bounce:

kittyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. girl . u had so much energy and u looked sooo happy .. i am soo happy you enjoyed your little bday party ...

and where did u get all those dancing moves from dear???? u been practicing???

tnk you veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much MASK

TRANSITION and TRANSFORMATION started;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I won't dissapoint you my darling

See you next time :bounce:

hahaha .. wow u did make it to the board .. what did u take? plane, bus, virtual tour .. hehe .. kidding

u did well in the weekend girl .. i know u will dance more and more and better and better . i just feel it ..

Hey guys... I remember checkin Waxman out Nov. 20th...I have some great pics from that nite...Arg, Leo, Chasity, Brandon, Thomas, and I went for a lil bit...

I dunno... Waxman--at least for that nite--didn't do anything for me. At times I was just forcing myself to dance and or I was dancin bc I was just goofin around with you guys... overall, the tunes didn't really move me at all... except for a track or two. Glad you guys had a blast though, maybe I'll give him another try :hat: