Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the drunk thread

disk-ofreak

i know this sounds gay, but im drinking black cherry zima

:...:

but there good.. im used to drinking liquor, i only drink beer if i have too, and all the liquor stoes are closed riht now,

but honestly

its doing its job,

thing is im starting to get heartburn from these malt things..(which i usually don't drink either) :pint:

its triple xxx

and 5.9 % alcohol :bounce:

molson xxx is the best 3 of those and im drunk!!!!

heres some drunken news:

Listerine Drinker Arrested for DUI

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) -- A woman who admitted drinking three glasses of Listerine mouthwash had a blood-alcohol content more than three times the legal limit when she was arrested for drunken driving, police said Friday.

The woman, identified by police Sgt. Mike Shadbolt as 50-year-old Carol A. Ries, was arrested Sunday night and released on personal bond the next day. She was to be arraigned late next week on a misdemeanor charge of operating under the influence of liquor, Shadbolt said.

Police also found an open bottle of Listerine in Ries' car, and asked Lenawee County prosecutors Friday to authorize a warrant charging her with having an open intoxicant in a motor vehicle, Shadbolt said. Calls to the prosecutor's office were not answered after business hours.

Ries showed signs of intoxication after her car rear-ended another vehicle Sunday, Shadbolt said. She told police she had not consumed any alcohol and also passed a Breathalyzer test, but "there was something not quite right about her," Shadbolt said.

• 2 weeks later...

i´m on my way to get drunk, it´s carneval in germany (like mardy gras -> THE time of the year everyone gets drunk) and today is the most important day.

i go dressed as catastrophe-tourist with a shirt i bought in summer that has (no joke) "tsunami" written big on it displaying a drawing of a big wave thats just about to hit a shore full of palms below. oh the irony. as if i´d knew in summer i could use that in winter to offend people. to that i´m gonna wear my orange jaegermeister cowboy hat and my hawaiian flower necklace.

this is so offensive and dark humored its gonna be totally awesome.

i´m on my way to get drunk, it´s carneval in germany (like mardy gras -> THE time of the year everyone gets drunk) and today is the most important day.

i go dressed as catastrophe-tourist with a shirt i bought in summer that has (no joke) "tsunami" written big on it displaying a drawing of a big wave thats just about to hit a shore full of palms below. oh the irony. as if i´d knew in summer i could use that in winter to offend people. to that i´m gonna wear my orange jaegermeister cowboy hat and my hawaiian flower necklace.

this is so offensive and dark humored its gonna be totally awesome.

:jawdrop:

you might get your ass kicked though!

i know this sounds gay, but im drinking black cherry zima

:...:

but there good.. im used to drinking liquor, i only drink beer if i have too, and all the liquor stoes are closed riht now,

but honestly

its doing its job,

thing is im starting to get heartburn from these malt things..(which i usually don't drink either) :pint:

its triple xxx

and 5.9 % alcohol :bounce:

molson xxx is the best 3 of those and im drunk!!!!

tried the black cherry zima last weekend. too sweet... but got the job done. :aright: oh and amstel light for tonight. :pint:

Guest onisakura

Three Cherry Bombs = red bull, Ultimat Black Cherry vodka and grenadine or something....real strong and very yummy. Yeah i love Palm Beach and a place called Blue Martini.

I have a nice buzz going.......

Guest gabo
Three Cherry Bombs = red bull, Ultimat Black Cherry vodka and grenadine or something....real strong and very yummy. Yeah i love Palm Beach and a place called Blue Martini.

I have a nice buzz going.......

I was there before, awesome place

:jawdrop:

you might get your ass kicked though!

last night was awesome!

first me and a couple of friends headed to some home party to get started before heading to the clubs. i come in, still in my coat, two girls are standing there, one has a receipt in her hand for a donation for the tsunami victims and they are just talking about how they both donated and how terrible it was LOL... i decided to let my coat on until they got to know me to avoid bad blood :laugh:

everyone wanted to take my picture, some guys even wanted to buy the tshirt from me. one guy offered me 40 euros, but that´d be under value. you will never get tshirts like that again. i could probably make a fortune on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

i got sooo wasted on fri..

omg, it was a really good party to begin with, but i got a little too excited, i was banging on the glass of the dj booth, like a lot

i also gave this kid i know the finger, cause hes an asshole

i had to leave a little early cause the room was spinning hahahhahaah

it was fun...