Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They blurred a cartoon characters ass...lol

ok... if anyone has heard about this, please tell me i am not the only person that thiks we are just getting a tad bit silly...

an episode of family guy ran 5 years ago and one of the scenes showed a cartoon characters ass... they reran the episode and Fox blurred the cartoon ass...lol

ok, first... it' a cartoon... which is not even sexy or nasty just plain humorous...

second, we all have an ass, so don't we know what one looks like?

third, who are we trying to protect by creating a blurry spot on our tv screens?

anyways, in my opinion - cenorship is lame and should be burned with the conservative freaks who have cursed us with the constant fear of "worrying about what others think"

bah! cenorship is so lame...

fox did his. thats funny because there are always asses on the simpsons

FOX is a station being runned by hypocrits.....

all the shit reality shows they have promoting sex and what not and yet Joe Buck is angered when that peice of shit Randy Moss pretends to moon the crowd

good point about the reality shows... i had a similar conversation with a friend who is a girl... the conversation went like this...

while watching "the club" she is hating on how the people behave:

"those girls are so trashy. ew. look at those people acting all stupid."

then, she watches some other reality show about one dude hooking up with 12 girls or one girl dating several guys and she is all up in it:

"wow. he's cute! i can't believe he is going to keep her."

ok, that is strange... it all depends on the presentation of the material i guess... someone could watch one thing and totally be cranky while watching something that is equally or greater in offense but becuase of the presentation of the material it is easier to accept?

not so much a censorship issue as it is an issue of social acdceptance and standards... just a thought :)