Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to miami...

bobrosspaints

Idaho, You da hoe, who da hoe? :D

This guy was walking down the street and this hooker says, "Say, wanna have a good time?" "Sure," he says and they were off to the nearest motel.

She takes off her clothes and he keeps staring at her. She says, "Is this the first pussy you seen since you crawled out of one?" The guy says,

"Nope, just the first one I've seen big enough to crawl back into."

:hoparound

Thank you all for the warm welcome.............

I just finished up my latest masterpiece, Im really excited about it.

I was also wondering if there were any club promoters interested in working towards an art expo for me (bob ross) at one of your nightclub venus?

Send me a message if your interested.

That sounds great, good luck. As you can see, most folks around here (cp being only a fraction of Miami's clubgoers) seem to lack an appreciation for culture & substance. Of course, your artwork, some here might like :laugh:

I'm sure you can work out a deal with some of the higher end clubs most of these peeps don't frequent. ;)

This guy was walking down the street and this hooker says, "Say, wanna have a good time?" "Sure," he says and they were off to the nearest motel.

She takes off her clothes and he keeps staring at her. She says, "Is this the first pussy you seen since you crawled out of one?" The guy says,

"Nope, just the first one I've seen big enough to crawl back into."

:hoparound

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: