Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For house heads and music lovers only...

>For

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>you ....

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>>I invite you all to Studio 9 this friday night. I say HOUSE HEADS and MUSIC LOVERS ONLY!!!! The reason being the real people who have an open mind will come to any club REGAURDLESS WHAT PEOPLE SAY. This friday i invite u to FUCK THE BULL SHIT, come let your hair down and lets listen to beats together! this is a non hater night...Even if you don't like this venue, come for the MUSIC, cause that's really what i's all about isn't it?

see you friday!

Andrew Mendez

Ps

It's a PAJAMA PARTY...500 bucs to the hottest bod there!

A party for true House heads with a hot bod contest?????? Do you even know what house is about? Have you ever been in a room that has VIBE? I am not talking about a substance induced vibe but a true vibe. The music giving you the chills. Your mind being cleared of all that troubles it. Dancing until you cant walk. Not caring if your body aches from the physical punishment your putting it through or how drenched in sweat you are. Having a smile on your face that wont go away. Never wanting to leave always anticipating the next track. Actually listening to the music and feeding of the energy of the set. Are you promising this kind of environment.

A party for true House heads with a hot bod contest?????? Do you even know what house is about? Have you ever been in a room that has VIBE? I am not talking about a substance induced vibe but a true vibe. The music giving you the chills. Your mind being cleared of all that troubles it. Dancing until you cant walk. Not caring if your body aches from the physical punishment your putting it through or how drenched in sweat you are. Having a smile on your face that wont go away. Never wanting to leave always anticipating the next track. Actually listening to the music and feeding of the energy of the set. Are you promising this kind of environment.

>WOW is someone calling me out? do i know what house music is? No offence but i have traveled the WORLD playing for rooms w/ that type of vibe. Have you? GRANT IT, it's NJ...and very hard to project that vibe, But i ALWAY's try my best to educate and keep it real EVERYWHERE I PLAY, especially in NJ! I will play things people want to hear, but i will play things you will never hear. I walways try my best to provide that enirement, but if it doesn't work in the room oh well.

Mendez

I love how you know it all about going out but never been to one of Andy's parties over the years..... STFU

Im sure it will be a great night there Friday.

How Is this Joint

>The place is huge. Sound and lighting are O.K. they are still doing improvements. I have never been there on a friday so i can't give you the 411. But IMO i think the place is nice looking and has a lot of Potential, I feel w/ the right DJ's and promotion this place can be a success.

Mendez

yooo andrew i told myself i would not go back to that place unless i knew there would be good music so i am going to try my best to make it up there friday night. im down at school about 2 hours away so ill try my best. i know you will tear that place up. i know that place will be jumpin for mendez. rip it sick bro.

Z

dude what djs to you listen to and what clubs do you hit up for house music. and have you been to any of andrew's events. i heard him many times before at surf club, xs, tempts and even at cheetah club on thursdays a few years back. dont diss a dj about playin house music when you seem to know nothing about this guy.

Z

r the promoters letting u play what u want or r they pushing u to play commerical dog shit??????????????

anything goes when i play...it's what i'm feeling at that particular time. it's how the room reacts to certain things. it's a feeling...it's up to u what i play.

Mendez

R U for real? Do you know who you are talking to? TRUST ME......he knows what a vibe is and he knows about the music!

I see you have been a member since 2003 - you must know a lot about the scene........too bad you weren't around 7-8 years ago when the VIBE was untouchable! :bowdown:

>The place is huge. Sound and lighting are O.K. they are still doing improvements. I have never been there on a friday so i can't give you the 411. But IMO i think the place is nice looking and has a lot of Potential, I feel w/ the right DJ's and promotion this place can be a success.

Mendez

Right DJ's and promotion = success :idea: