Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Electric Paradise

ede armand

dpl (shadows of society. MA)

www.shadowsofsociety.com

dave p. lind is one half of the production duo, "cates & dpl". combined, these guys have a string of production credits and a full album release. some of their tracks have even found their way into sets of globe trotting dj's like timo maas. dpl has a background as a guitar player and lends that musicianship to his production and in threading together his sets of breakbeat science. dancefloor friendly breaks? dpl is in the house!

bons (growroom, mother tongue. MA)

www.growroomrecords.com

at this point, bons is a flawless veteran. with a bag full of production credits, record releases and charted tracks, bons meets every dancfloor with all the party ammunition it takes to make you move. funky, housey and techy, a bons set is infectious and will make you quirk and jerk your body in ways you never knew you could. this this will mark his three-peat paradise appearance because we knew this party would not the the same without him. it's party time party people! bons has entered the building!!!

dj kulture (aftadrak. MA/RI)

well, dj kulture has been making a whole lot of noise lately with his aftadark crew. with aftadark's endless stream of after-hours parties at rhode island's "pulse" and "therapy" nightclubs, regular guest appearances at rhode island's "plush" and lot 401, boston's "venue" and afterhour parties from the likes of tweak, volume and new era, kulture has built a solid reputation of manhandling big room dancefloors with hypnotic progressive and techy tribal house. always on the cutting edge with brand new music for the masses of contemporary house music culture, kulture truly lives up to his dj moniker. make some noise for dj kulture!

• 2 weeks later...

RM001| downstairs right

10| kevin Cliff

11| Amanda Hugnkiss

12| Willow

01| Martin Jr.

02| Kulture

03| Ra / Activ Tag Team

04| Nazty / Diesel Tag Team

05| Wil Trahan

06| Kantrip

RM002| downstairs left

10| DPL

11| Parallax / Phalynx Tag Team

12| Rocksteady

01| Tym Ryan

02| Joe Mama

03| Eli Wilkie

04| Paul Dailey

05| Dres

06| Kantrip

RM001| upstairs

10| Dan Desumthin

11| Elijah

12| Bons

01| Groovefire

02| Rick Naples

03| Nailz

04| Osheen

05| Massi

06| Taner K

We close when we fu@%in' feel like it!

This one will seperate the men from the boys.

btw... both room downstairs will have full light shows n junk too. there may be alot of elvis sightings as well.

RM001| downstairs right

10| kevin Cliff

11| Amanda Hugnkiss

12| Willow

01| Martin Jr.

02| Kulture

03| Ra / Aktiv Tag Team

05| Wil Trahan

06| Kantrip

RM002| downstairs left

10| DPL

12| Rocksteady

01| Tym Ryan

02| Joe Mama

03| Eli Wilkie

04| Paul Dailey

05| Dres

06| Kantrip

RM001| upstairs

10| Dan Desumthin

11| Elijah

12| Bons

01| Groovefire

02| Rick Naples

03| Nailz

04| Osheen

05| Massi

06| Taner K

please note... we moved room 2 set times back a half hour so dj sets will overlap more, giving you the chance to see more of your favorite dj's!

RM002| downstairs left

1030| DPL

1130| Parallax / Phalynx Tag Team

1230| Rocksteady

0130| Tym Ryan

0230| Joe Mama

0330| Eli Wilkie

0430| Paul Dailey

0530| Dres

0630| Kantrip

also... best guestlist request ever....

Ede,

Don't forget to put Debbie and I on your reduced list for Electric Paradise. Is there a time that the list is good until, or is it all night? Will my car be secure parked near Therapy? Will there be booze served? Are these DJ's any good, or are they going to suck? Can I bring guns with me? If I can, and the DJ's suck, can I shoot at them while they're mixing in the booth? Do I have to wear pants? If I can't bring my guns with me, then I will have to not wear pants in protest. If I can bring my guns, I will have to wear pants to conceal my guns, so that should take care of that problem. If I can't bring guns into the club, and I have to wear pants to get into the club, can I bring a sniper rifle and hang out on the roof of the club to insure the safety of my car? I feel this would be a good compromise for all interested parties. I promise I'll only injure people that try to break into my car, but if someone succeeds in breaking into my car, I will be forced to kill them. Please respond as soon as you can, so I can start planning what to wear, and which guns to buy bullets for.

Sincerely

Uncle Fester

btw... both room downstairs will have full light shows n junk too. there may be alot of elvis sightings as well.

RM001| downstairs right

10| kevin Cliff

11| Amanda Hugnkiss

12| Willow

01| Martin Jr.

02| Kulture

03| Ra / Aktiv Tag Team

05| Wil Trahan

06| Kantrip

RM002| downstairs left

10| DPL

12| Rocksteady

01| Tym Ryan

02| Joe Mama

03| Eli Wilkie

04| Paul Dailey

05| Dres

06| Kantrip

RM001| upstairs

10| Dan Desumthin

11| Elijah

12| Bons

01| Groovefire

02| Rick Naples

03| Nailz

04| Osheen

05| Massi

06| Taner K

Sick lineup, McGann's is really gonna be fucking rockin. See you there bitches!

also... best guestlist request ever....

Ede,

Don't forget to put Debbie and I on your reduced list for Electric Paradise. Is there a time that the list is good until, or is it all night? Will my car be secure parked near Therapy? Will there be booze served? Are these DJ's any good, or are they going to suck? Can I bring guns with me? If I can, and the DJ's suck, can I shoot at them while they're mixing in the booth? Do I have to wear pants? If I can't bring my guns with me, then I will have to not wear pants in protest. If I can bring my guns, I will have to wear pants to conceal my guns, so that should take care of that problem. If I can't bring guns into the club, and I have to wear pants to get into the club, can I bring a sniper rifle and hang out on the roof of the club to insure the safety of my car? I feel this would be a good compromise for all interested parties. I promise I'll only injure people that try to break into my car, but if someone succeeds in breaking into my car, I will be forced to kill them. Please respond as soon as you can, so I can start planning what to wear, and which guns to buy bullets for.

Sincerely

Uncle Fester

omg...:laugh: