Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$22 Million?@?!?!?!

JonStephen

Pedro was indeed one of the best in his peak. I don't know if he was better than Greg Maddux, Nolan Ryan, Koufax, or Randy Johnson.

Maddox? Johnson?

Johnson was never considered the best pitcher in baseball at any point in his career and Maddox was a great pitcher, but not absolutely dominating on the mound (dont get me wrong, he was the best pitcher in baseball at one point)

Maddox? Johnson?

Johnson was never considered the best pitcher in baseball at any point in his career and Maddox was a great pitcher, but not absolutely dominating on the mound (dont get me wrong, he was the best pitcher in baseball at one point)

Well it all depends on who you're talking to. I've heard many arguments on who is the best pitcher of all time. And Johnson and Maddux are always part of the debate. Maddux' numbers in the 90's are gaudy. He was definitely dominating. Also, how about Walter Johnson? Bob Gibson?

Well it all depends on who you're talking to. I've heard many arguments on who is the best pitcher of all time. And Johnson and Maddux are always part of the debate. Maddux' numbers in the 90's are gaudy. He was definitely dominating. Also, how about Walter Johnson? Bob Gibson?

I mentioned Gibson earlier as a candidate....I know Johnson was great throughout his career but I really dont know that much about him