Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eric morillo and danny t

What??? Carl Cox is at AVALON again??? Avalon is way too small...omg... it'll be a sweatshop up in there... ackhhhhhh.... :splat:

Is this true? say it isn't so! :laugh:

EXACTLY...last time I saw CC @ Avalon, although he was awesome, the venue and crowd just sucked!!! UGH!! why???????

looks like DT 4 me :bounce:

avalons crowd is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

weak and ugly, HELP!

I don't care too toooo much about the weakness or ugliness of a crowd...it's just that the venue is too small for such a big DJ :dj: And ya can't see the dj when you're getting down on the floor if he's up in the booth. Maybe they'll have him on the stage (and take up more precious space). Anyway, it's a moot point...he's already booked and I'm lookin like a whiner... bleh.... i'm sure it'll still be fun :bounce: maybe!

After i get some COX im headed over to DT for sloppy seconds!! ..lol

hahaha brandon ur funny. as much as i like carl...i LOVE danny. so crobar it is for me, i'm pretty sure! we'll see wat goes.

kimmie's right...avalon's too small for him neway. last time it was so packed u could barely breathe let alone dance...n i NEEED to dance to my beatz!!! :bounce: