Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eric morillo and danny t

Ooh, now this is a tough choice to make. Carl Cox at Avalon or DT at Crobar. I'll probably end up going to both. What time is DT spinning till?

I think you've got your dates wrong. Carl Cox will be at Crobar in NY on Thursday, March 17. He'll be at Avalon in Boston the night after, on Friday March 18. check for yourself: http://www.carlcox.com

Damn, I wish I lived in the city and didn't have to work the night after...Cox is gonna tear the roof off of Crobar...

Ooh, now this is a tough choice to make. Carl Cox at Avalon or DT at Crobar. I'll probably end up going to both. What time is DT spinning till?

cox all the way.... dt comes monthly now it seems... cox hasnt been here since what... march or some shit?? cox all the way.... although cox is at avalon and that place is ehhhh...

Cox played a quality set at Avalon nothing mind blowing. (Then again I am to jaded to think that any big name DJ can play a mind blowing set. Many of you know the feeling.) The problem with the experience was that the party was at Avalon there wasn't room to walk let alone dance. The benefit of this night is that to big DJ on the same night equals more room to dance at booth clubs. Thank god the scene is relatively small.

they should just keep the club open 24 hours for all the guidos and guidettes on meth that will be there both nights.

Man i saw this girl at spirit tonight that did not stop dancing for at least 3 hours straight on the steps. Seems to fit your description

Man i saw this girl at spirit tonight that did not stop dancing for at least 3 hours straight on the steps. Seems to fit your description

when I saw Carl Cox I didnt stop dancin from 1-5 am...I think I had a Red Bull

dancin is something that's in your blood...please refrain from categorizing all dancers are crackheads, it is very offensive

29 hours is pushin it though

sorry but that is just not normal!Drugs or no drugs! me 10 hours the most! but if you can, more props to you!

yeah definitely... 29 hours is pushing it... partying for 29 hours is pretty crazy but i think it is physically impossible to dance for 29 hours straight... partying for that long is way too much for me... 40+ hours of work... part tiem school... a few hours of the gym... a few hours of madden 05... and come the weekend i am pretty much shot... so im only good for about 5-6 hours... after a point redbulls just dont do the trick and the body crashes... i guess im getting old... :nopity::nopity: